- Age 18-40
- Good health
Note: Only after be admitted, students are required to pay 3000RMB as the enrollment deposit.Your Chance to Get Admitted
cheap, in Hangzhou, the time of the program works well for my schedule
- 9 months ago
TO LEARN CULTURE AND LANGUAGE CHINESE LANGUAGE
- 11 months ago
This university is the highest ranking university in China, hence making it diverse and splendid for higher education. Not only that, but also this university offers Chinese learning programs of which I wish to pursue. Being high ranking, this university is the best choice for me to learn Chinese with the best Teaching Staff. Furthermore, it has wonderful scenery and it is environmentaly sound, making it easy to study in.
- 1 Year ago
have class on May 1, 2017
- 1 Year ago
- 2 Years ago
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: ZUST established A, B, C, D, E, F six grading standards corresponding to the National Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
All the teachers are holding high-level foreign language teaching certificate , have rich experience in foreign language teaching , and are deeply welcomed by students.
2.Excellent teaching mode
Maximum number of students is 15 people per class. "One to one " teaching mode can be provided to students with special requirements.
3.Advanced teaching facilities:
Multi-purpose classrooms are ready to meet the needs of a variety of teaching. Well-stocked library for you to create a comfortable space for quiet study.
4. Classes of different levels:
To meet the different needs of all types of students in learning Chinese, ZUST established A, B, C, D, E, F six grading standards corresponding to the National Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK). Meanwhile, according to the special needs of students, ZUST offers enhanced learning courses for different purposes.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The program is divided into 3 aspects which are main courses, elective courses, and activities.
2.1 Main Courses
- Comprehensive Chinese
- Spoken Chinese
- Chinese Listening
- Chinese Reading
- Chinese Writing
2.2 Elective Courses
Drill classes at different levels: Speaking drill Listening drill Reading drill Linguistic classes at different levels: Pronunciation correction Chinese character writing and reading Chinese grammar Language skill classes at different levels: Conversation in social activities Reading on specific topics Essay writing Speeches and debates Chinese culture classes: Introduction of China Chinese culture Historical anecdotes Tea culture Cultural skills classes: Chinese calligraphy and painting Shadowboxing Beijing opera Chinese songs Literary masterpiece appreciation (bilingual) Movie and TV program appreciation classes Other classes
- Culture Trips
- Entertainment fitness
- Chinese activities and competitions
Editor Notes: The fees is subject to the school standard when the applicants arrive at the school.
- Application Fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80.
- Tuition Fees of Long-term Chinese Language Program: RMB 6500 Yuan/semester.
- Books and Learning Materials: It will depend on the real price of books delivered (about RMB 300-600 Yuan per semester).
- On-campus accommodation: Single Room: RMB 1200 Yuan/month; Double Room: RMB 600 Yuan/month/person.
- Off-campus Single Room: 800 Yuan/month; Off-campus Double Room: RMB 400 Yuan/month/person.
- Bed set: RMB 300~400 Yuan/person.
- Electricity Fee Prepaid: RMB 1000 Yuan.
- Room Deposit: RMB 1000 Yuan.
- Insurance Fee: RMB 400 Yuan for half an academic year or 800 Yuan for a full academic year. All students are required to purchase local insurance.
Learning MaterialsFee :300RMB/Semester(Money should be transferred to ZUST account).
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University of Science and Technology attaches great importance to scientific research.
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST), is a multi-disciplinary university with emphasis in engineering, incorporating disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Combining the technical know-how of German Applied Science Universities with its own experience, ZUST explores ways of cultivating international specialists with applied skills, Learn More>>
5. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- Age 18-40
- Good health
Note: Only after be admitted, students are required to pay 3000RMB as the enrollment deposit.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,600 in total (About $ 665) Accommodation Fee Tingsong International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 (Yuan/month/person (2-student shared), including water bill and internet bill. Electricity bills should be paid by students themselves.) Single Room RMB 1,200 (Yuan/month/person , including water bill and internet bill. Electricity bills should be paid by students themselves.) Donghe Building for International Students Double Room RMB 400 (month/student) Single Room RMB 800 (month/student) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Physical examination record for foreigner
Valid for one year is available
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. One passport blank page
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Apr 15 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org