- Age 18-40.
- Good health.
Note: Only after be admitted, students are required to pay 3000RMB as the enrollment deposit.Your Chance to Get Admitted
am not reach but my family always want me to study in nigeria,am currently a student in university of jos plateau state northern nigeria,
- 2 months ago
THIS IS BEST UNIVERSITY TO LEARN CHINESE LANGUAGE.
- 3 months ago
because this univercity in zhejiang. zhejiang city look like my living city in turkey. everywhere is green. a love nature. and zhejiang city near to shanghai.
- 1 Year ago
I am hoping to improve my Chinese language skills in a healthy and happy environment. Therefore I believe the location and reputation of ZUST will provide me with this. After completing the course I hope to return to working in the Architecture field. I hope that studying at a university of Science and Technology will keep my interest in this discipline alive while I pursue Mandarin studies.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United Kingdom
I like to complete my Graduation from any foreign university.
- 1 Year ago
- All professional teachers have high-level foreign language teaching certificate, have rich experience in foreign language teaching, and are deeply welcomed by students.
- Excellent teaching mode: Maximum number of students is 15 people in one class. "One to one " teaching mode can be provided to students with special requirements.
- Advanced teaching facilities: Multi-purpose classrooms are ready to meet the needs of a variety of teaching.
- ZUST offers enhanced learning courses for different purposes.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: ZUST established A, B, C, D, E, F six grading standards corresponding to the National Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
All the teachers are holding high-level foreign language teaching certificate , have rich experience in foreign language teaching , and are deeply welcomed by students.
2.Excellent teaching mode
Maximum number of students is 15 people per class. "One to one " teaching mode can be provided to students with special requirements.
3.Advanced teaching facilities:
Multi-purpose classrooms are ready to meet the needs of a variety of teaching. Well-stocked library for you to create a comfortable space for quiet study.
4. Classes of different levels:
To meet the different needs of all types of students in learning Chinese, ZUST established A, B, C, D, E, F six grading standards corresponding to the National Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK). Meanwhile, according to the special needs of students, ZUST offers enhanced learning courses for different purposes.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The program is divided into 3 aspects which are main courses, elective courses, and activities.
2.1 Main Courses
- Comprehensive Chinese
- Spoken Chinese
- Chinese Listening
- Chinese Reading
- Chinese Writing
2.2 Elective Courses
Drill classes at different levels: Speaking drill Listening drill Reading drill Linguistic classes at different levels: Pronunciation correction Chinese character writing and reading Chinese grammar Language skill classes at different levels: Conversation in social activities Reading on specific topics Essay writing Speeches and debates Chinese culture classes: Introduction of China Chinese culture Historical anecdotes Tea culture Cultural skills classes: Chinese calligraphy and painting Shadowboxing Beijing opera Chinese songs Literary masterpiece appreciation (bilingual) Movie and TV program appreciation classes Other classes
- Culture Trips
- Entertainment fitness
- Chinese activities and competitions
3. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University of Science and Technology attaches great importance to scientific research.
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST), is a multi-disciplinary university with emphasis in engineering, incorporating disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Combining the technical know-how of German Applied Science Universities with its own experience, ZUST explores ways of cultivating international specialists with applied skills, Learn More>>
4. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- Age 18-40.
- Good health.
Note: Only after be admitted, students are required to pay 3000RMB as the enrollment deposit.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,500 in total (About $ 1,195) Accommodation Fee Tingsong International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 Single Room RMB 1,200 Donghe Building for International Students Double Room RMB 400 Single Room RMB 800 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Physical examination record for foreigner
Valid for one year is available
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. One passport blank page
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. September 19, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to August 28, 2019 August 28, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com