Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
because it is a well-known University and it has a very good language program.
- 9 months ago
due to the high standards of zhejiang gongshan city and the competence of the teachers available i would wish to enroll and increase my chinese proficiency at the university of zhejiang gongshan university
- 10 months ago
i want to learn chinese language
- 11 months ago
I chose Chinese as a language because I find the language fascinating and believe that it is very valuable in the business world. I speak several foreign languages, including French, Russian and Arabic and Chinese is the natural next language to learn. I am particularly interested in Chinese because it has so many speakers and China is a very large economy that is evolving very quickly. My goal is to use Chinese to later conduct business from Europe with Chinese companies.
I chose Hangzhou as the city to study Chinese in because it is the "silicon valley of software" in China and I myself am a software engineer interested in online web applications and e-commerce (like Alibaba). I am also a law student and I heard that Hangzhou has a very interesting new dispute resolution system for e-commerce disputes.
I chose Zhejiang University as the university to study Chinese in because it's a very good university and because it offers a year-long course.
I would arrive in China in the middle of October 2018 and I want to do the 1 year program.
- 11 months ago
ive heard that is a very good university and i like hangzhou
- 11 months ago
This program is designed for international students who want to study Chinese language for one semester or more. Three types of the courses are offered: Essential Chinese Language courses, Intermediate Chinese Language courses and Advanced Chinese Language courses. Students are to be placed in levels that suit them best by taking a proficiency test. There are compulsory and elective classes. The duration of each semester is 16 weeks with 20 class hours per week. Field trips are arranged once each semester.
1.The courses are in Xiasha Campus;
2.Accommodation is available on Xiasha Campus;
3.20 class hours per week.
Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 14,000 in total (About $ 2,570) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 400 to RMB 650 Quad room RMB 250 Single Room RMB 900 to RMB 1,100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee
Applicants who under the age of 18 should submit Guardian's Letter of Guarantee; guardian must be adult Chinese person or adult foreigners resided in China;You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
4. Passport photo
2 photos, which size is as the same as in passport;
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Your recent diploma.Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Report
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 1 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 14,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com