Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I received information from Cucas agents
- 1 Year ago
I would like to study the language and get to know the people and culture
- 1 Year ago
Ever since I was introduced to the Chinese language I have wanted to explore its cultural beauty and search for opportunities to invest time into this journey. After thorough research, I found that Zhejiang Gongshang University is the perfect fit to allow me to integrate myself into Chinese culture and enjoy the experience without worrying about financial burdens.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
ZJU is the right way for study chinese language cause this campus have lots of good student who can help us for studying mandarin in china. actually, i love this city, hangzhou is a great place for study, especially for foreign people. Hangzhou have a good culture could support us for practice language. I think the character of this place is same with my birth place, Bandung. so i hope, this is my best way for take mandarin course in ZJU, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
- 2 Years ago
i like this university
- 2 Years ago
1. This program is only available for applicants who do require student visa.
2. The Downtown Campus does not offer accommodation.
3.The courses are in Downtown Campus.
4.16 class hours per week.
This program is designed for international students who want to study Chinese language for one semester or more. Three levels of the courses are offered: Essential Level, Intermediate Level and Advanced Level. Students are to be placed in levels that suit them best by taking a proficiency test.
Xiasha Campus: 16 weeks with 20 class hours per week per semester.
Program A: 16 weeks with 16 class hours per week per semester.
Program B: 16 weeks with 12 class hours per week per semester. (Only available for applicants who do not require student visa)
Program-related field trips, such us visits, tours, interviews, sightseeing, are to be organized once each semester for long-term students.
Integrated Reading, Intensive Reading, Extensive Reading, Listening and Speaking, Newspaper Reading, News Listening, Outline of China and so no.
Chinese Culture, Business Chinese, Tourism Chinese, HSK Training, Taiji, Gong-fu, Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Chinese Papercuts, Chinese Songs and so on.( Only available on downtown campus)
Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,600 in total (About $ 1,030) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 400 to RMB 650 Quad room RMB 250 Single Room RMB 900 to RMB 1,100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee
Applicants who under the age of 18 should submit Guardian's Letter of Guarantee; guardian must be adult Chinese person or adult foreigners resided in China;You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
4. Passport photo
2 photos, which size is as the same as in passport;
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Your recent diploma.Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Report
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com