- High school graduate.
- Be in good health.
Note: Applications for those under the age of 18 are subject to the school’s consent, and require a guardian’s certificate and other relevant documentsYour Chance to Get Admitted
To meet the needs of people who are taking the HSK examinations, our university has organized a three-week intensive preparatory course for Summer 2018. The specialized teachers have extensive experience in preparing students to pass the HSK tests. They are experts at explaining the vocabulary and grammar of each level, as well as providing the best methods for excelling at the reading and writing sections of the test. With this course you will be able to both quickly improve your HSK level and, at the same time, solve your visa problems.
At least 8 students per class, students can join at anytime.
From Monday to Friday,
(July 2nd to July 20th)
(July 30th to August 17th)
Applications are accepted now, but students can enroll at anytime.
Application Fee: 300 RMB (application fee is non-refundable)
Study Materials Fee: 50 RMB
Tuition Fee: 3300 RMB per person (for non-UIBE students) / 2970 RMB per person (10% discount for students already studying at UIBE)
Fee for students joining after official start date: 240 RMB per day for the total number of the days until the end of the course
(All students are required to pay the 300 RMB Registration Fee and 50 RMB Document Fee)
The course entitles you to apply for a room in a university dormitory. The university will assist with this.
- High school graduate.
- Be in good health.
Note: Applications for those under the age of 18 are subject to the school’s consent, and require a guardian’s certificate and other relevant documents
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,300 in total (About $ 605) Accommodation Fee Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 65 Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guardian certificate and Guardian ID card
For applicants under 18 years.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Two Passport photos
Two recent passport photos, white background, no hat.
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,300 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 55 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com