Over 18 years, non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
Note: Since 2010，those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Tongji University as international students, should satisfy the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 y ears (by each April 30th of the year of University registration), the applicants must live overseas for 2 years (Living overseas for 9 months can be converted to 1 year, which is subject to the exit-entry stamp on visa.).Your Chance to Get Admitted
- The college was designated as one of the HSK centers for all levels in 2007 NOCFL (Hanban).
- At present, the International School, as one of the seven Foundation Departments for International Students under the Ministry of Education in China, opens the intensive courses for Chinese and basic professions.
- Internationally recognized university. The School has initiated three Confucius Institutes with the cooperation of J. F. Oberlin University, Germany Hannover Center in China and Korea Kyung Hee University Confucius Institute, and two Confucius Classes - Takashima Confucius Class in J. F. Oberlin University, Osaka Confucius Class in Japan Ritsumeikan University Confucius Institute, playing the leading role in Chinese international promotion.
- The School is committed to students’ overall development and organizes many cultural and sports activities for international students.
14500 Yuan/RMB/the first semester
19350 Yuan/RMB/the second semester
More than 160 foreign students, supported by Chinese government scholarship, or by own expense from over 40 countries are studying at Tongji University.
They will have a systematic study of general Chinese, professional Chinese, Chinese culture, cross-cultural communication, basic courses of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and computer science. Various language practices and social activities will also be provided. After one year's study, those students will grasp the basic knowledge of Chinese language and culture, acquiring cross-cultural communication skills and a certain amount of specialized vocabulary and knowledge, which will help them meet the requirements of their further studies and daily life in universities of China. Meanwhile, the students graduate from the Programme will obtain the certificate approved by the Ministry of Education of China.
Curriculum (for full beginners):
Credit Hours CourseTHE FIRST SEMESTER
(18 weeks)THE SECOND SEMESTER
(18 weeks)Total9 weeks9 weeks
Approaching Chinese1812540 Listening64180 Chinese-Writing Practice472 Conversation436 Professional Chinese44108 HSK Guidance236 Tutorial236 Mathematics6108 Physics/Biology354 Chemistry354 (Language Practice)(2 days)(2 days)(28) Total6126121224
Over 18 years, non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
Note: Since 2010，those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Tongji University as international students, should satisfy the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 y ears (by each April 30th of the year of University registration), the applicants must live overseas for 2 years (Living overseas for 9 months can be converted to 1 year, which is subject to the exit-entry stamp on visa.).
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 33,850 in total (About $ 6,205) Accommodation Fee International Students Buildings No.1 Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 40 Studio RMB 70 (twin room) International Students Buildings No.2 Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 40 Single Room RMB 70 Studio RMB 80 (twin room) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 80 Single Room RMB 70 International Studnets Dormitory Double Room RMB 35 Single Room RMB 70 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 410 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Bank transfer voucher of application fee
4. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 33,850 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org