Applicants should be 18-60 years old with a good command of English.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Tianjin university is the first modern higher education institution in China which was established is 1895 and it has a great repetition in science and technology.Another reason why I chose this university is the well-known certificate that I will get after I graduate. This will help me in future . Also, Tianjin city is considered as one of the four national central cities of china and I would like to live in.
- 1 Year ago
Note: minimum 20 people required.
Applicants should be 18-60 years old with a good command of English.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 21,320 per year
RMB 85,280 in total (About $ 15,635)
Accommodation Fee Academic Exchange Centre Hotel Double Room RMB 45 to RMB 50 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,850 to RMB 2,300
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. High school academic transcript
3. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
5. Letter of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
6. Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant's signature, written in Chinese or in English.
7. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Aug 29 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 10 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 21,320 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org