We are happy to host summer and winter camps for groups around the world. We adopt the New Mandarin teaching method to allow learners immerse in a lively and interesting environment to learn Chinese. Camp members can get the certificate of Youth Chinese Test (YCT) or HKC.
Over the years, we have hosted more than 30 camps and 3,000 camp members.
Scotland Chinese Bridge Student Group,
Principles of Confucius Institute Primary and Middle Schools Delegation to China,
Chinese Culture Experience Program for Middle School Students,
American Principles Delegation to China,
Overseas Chinese Teenagers in Search of Roots Summer Camp & Winter Camp,
Czechic Students Delegation to China,
Students of Scotch Oakburn College in Tasmania of Australia Delegation to China-Tianjin,
Russian Students HSK Summer Camp,
ASEAN-China Teenagers Summer Camp,
Students of New South Wales of Australia Delegation to Tianjin,
Students of Tianjin Wellington College Experience
Foreigners who are interested in Chinese.
Our college integrates Chinese traditional culture into Chinese language learning and offer Chinese culture experience courses including Chinese calligraphy, Chinese painting, Chinese chess, Weiqi (the game of go), movable-type printing, ceramic craft, bronze vessels, tea ceremony, kites, paper-cut, compilation and engraving, facial makeup of Beijing Opera, Guqin, Guzheng, Opera and Kongfu. It is full of fun!
Ps: It depends on various needs.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 500 in total (About $ 95) Accommodation Fee Hotel Double Room RMB 40 Single Room RMB 80 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,850 to RMB 2,300
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
Recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
2. Copy of the personal information page of your passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Chinese language proof such as HSK or HKC certificate
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Physical examination record for foreigner
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 10 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com