- Applicants for bachelor's degree studies must be above the age of 18 by September 1, 2019 and under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese Government and local government, as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree programs must have a senior high school diploma.
- Having passed HSK Level 4 or above with a total score over 180 points;
- Having passed HSK Level 3 with a total score over 180 points is eligible too. However, applicants must participate in the self-paid language program in Spring Semester firstly and pass Level 4 or above with a total score over 180 points within one semester before the fall semester. Students who do not achieve this will not be allowed to start the degree program and the admission offer will be cancelled.