- Applicants for master's degree studies must be above the age of 18 by September 1, 2019 and under the age of 40.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese Government and local government, as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Applicants for master's degree programs must have a bachelor's degree.
- Having passed HSK Level 5 or above with a total score over 180 points;
- Having passed HSK Level 4 with a total score over 180 points is eligible too. However, applicants must participate in the self-paid language program in the first semester of the degree program and pass Level 5 or above with a total score over 180 points within one semester before the second semester. Students who do not achieve this will not be allowed to continue to study in the degree program and the admission offer will be cancelled.