(1) Graduated from high school graduate with good record or equivalent certificate.Those who have not graduated from high school should submit a pre-graduation certificate,or a testimonial which shows your expected graduation time.
(2) Language requirements for Chinese-Medium Programs:
–New HSK Level 4 with scores above 180 for Science or Engineering studies;
–New HSK Level 5 with scores above 180 for Liberal Arts, Economics, or Management Studies.
(3) Those who do not have a HSK certificate can study one year Chinese Language program at SCUT prior to their degree programs until they obtain the required certificate.
(4) To apply for music related programs, please submit a DVD or CD of your live performance. To apply for architecture related programs, please submit a portrait and a still life drawn by your own. To apply for design related programs, please submit two pieces of your own designs.
(5) For those who missed the HSK in the application year can
apply to attend the Language Proficiency Test held by the School of International Education, SCUT. Students’ test scores will also be considered in the admission procedure.
(6) Two weeks after the semester starts, the application for changing the major will not be accepted.Your Chance to Get Admitted