Business Chinese course is designed for intermediate students (corresponding HSK level 4 or above.) Students will learn Business Chinese, Chinese business culture and business etiquette and etc. Through lively reconstruction of a business environment, students can learn Business Chinese without even realizing it!
We offer two class size options: private class or small group class. We also offer students the most flexible class time, schedule and duration, which is very suitable for office workers or businessmen.
Business Chinese course offers three levels: intermediate, advanced and case study.
The following are details of our Business Chinese course:
Total Class Sessions
Private class/ Small Group
HSK Level 4-5
HSK Level 5-6
HSK Level 5 -6
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 19,800 in total (About $ 3,635) Accommodation Fee Apartments Single Room RMB 0 (please contact us for the actul price) Homestay Single Room RMB 0 (please contact us for the actul price) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Mar 2 , 2020
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 19,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 0 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com