Basic Study classes covering Chinese language and culture last from 6 months to 2 years, for students who know little or no Chinese.
Required Courses include:
Conversation: Student will learn everyday Chinese, that they can walk out of the classroom and begin using what they have learned immediately. It brings new meaning to the term homework.
Listening: Getting a handle of Chinese tones and phonemes is the focus of this class. Main idea comprehension
and differentiation is the goal here.
Intensive Reading: There is nothing like a healthy dose of reading to boost your vocabulary. This class will guide you through learning 800 words over a year, along with the necessary grammar and syntax.
Extensive Reading: a careful look at various forms of Chinese writing and ability to distinguish between written and spoken Chinese. Newspapers, magazines and novels will be discussed, among other media.
Grammar: This class is designed to give you a strong understanding of the most basic grammar concepts - those that affect your understanding of native speakers, and more importantly, those that will help you to be understood.
Overview of Chinese Culture: Calligraphy painting, Beijing Opera, Chinese Cuisine, Traditional Chinese Music and Shao Lin Kung Fu are just some of what this class has to offer.
Optional Courses include the following:
Study of Chinese Opera and Drama
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 12,500 in total (About $ 2,295) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 79 Single Room RMB 41 to RMB 74 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of full valid passport
The full passport book with name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Including place of birth,detailed educational background(from primary school to current), work experience (no break time), references and contact information, written in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 12,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com