Advanced Study classes last from 6 months to 2 years and include the following required courses:
Conversation: Students will have mastered the use of more than 1000 everyday words and elementary grammar in general.
Writing: For too many people learning Chinese pretty much stops at speaking. We open the world of writing to you, taking much of the mystery out of Chinese.
Newspaper and Magazine: Today's professional and specialized language is used in today' magazines and newspapers. Leave generic dialogue books behind and let the news be your textbook.
Reading: Specially tailored for your level, this class is intended to give you a fresh look at vocabulary and grammar in use.
Selected Readings of Chinese Literary Works
Study of Chinese Culture
Optional Courses include the following:
Study of Chinese Opera and Drama
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 27,000 in total (About $ 4,955) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 79 Single Room RMB 41 to RMB 74 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of full valid passport
The full passport book with name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Including place of birth,detailed educational background(from primary school to current), work experience (no break time), references and contact information, written in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 27,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com