This University is seen to offer the most comprehensive non-diploma course for Acupuncture
- 2 Years ago
because i want to further ma education with a quality grade
- 2 Years ago
- From:Sierra Leone
- Teaching in Small group
- Taught in Chinese language and meanwhile translate in English, French, Japanese, Korean
Programs Content: Yin-Yang, Five Elements,QI-Blood-body Fluid,zang-fu Orangs,Etiology and Pathogenesis,Tougue Diagnosis, Pulse Diagnosis,Syndrome Differentiation on Eight Principles,Syndrome Differentiation on Qi and Blood, Syndrome Differentiation on Zang-FU organs,coureses of meridians,locations and indications of points,Acupunture and moxibustion methods,therapeutic principles, syndrome differentiation on Zang-fu Organs,courses of Medidians,locations and indications of points, acupunture and moxibustion methods,therapeutic principles,syndrome differentiation and point prescriptions.
Goal of Education: Mastery of basic theories and skills of acupuncture,masteru of locations of 180 common points,capability if acupunture treatment and prevention of 30 commin diseases.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 21,500 in total (About $ 3,945) Accommodation Fee Building 3/4, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 1,400 to RMB 1,600 Single Room RMB 800 to RMB 1,200 Building 18/22, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 400 Apartments 650,South Wan Ping Road Double Room RMB 800 to RMB 1,000 Single Room RMB 1,200 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 to USD 315 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Personal Statement written in English or Chinese (no less than 600 words)
2. Copy of the passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Digital Photo
Photo Format:Student Chinese Name.jpg Background Color:Blue or White Pixel: equal to or above 300 pixels/inch Other Requirement: Bareheaded
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Mar 4 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Mar 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 21,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com