18-60 years old, in good health with valid passport; new HSK level 3 or above.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- The School has convenient geographic position and subjects superiority.
- The School owns a strong teaching team.
- The School pays much attention to practical use in business surrounding.
- The School is approved as National Research Center and HSK & BCT Test Center.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: Students who choose this program can achieve academic enrichment and personal growth.
- Students' employment prospects will be enhanced, especially in the fields of business and international affairs.
- A number of courses are arranged to help students obtain a larger vocabulary and specialized knowledge of business purpose.
- Be capable of keeping a normal conversation with a range of business vocabulary.
- This program offers some elective cultural courses as well as China tours per semester.
2. Program description
Study abroad not only promotes academic enrichment and personal growth, it also enhances your employment prospects, especially in the fields of business and international affairs. As the best business university in Shanghai, we customize a series of courses to help you obtain a larger vocabulary and specialized knowledge of business purpose. Your capabilities of speaking and listening would be greatly improved, you will acquire and develop a profound knowledge of the Chinese business environment through a set of our business-focused courses: Business Etiquette, Chinese Culture, Business News Reading, Business Letters Writing,etc.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This program can be divided into 3 levels according students' language level.
- The class time is arranged at 8:30--12:15, Mon.--Fri.
- Students will have Chinese cultural courses and other activities in the afternoon.
- The size of the class is 10-20 students per class.
- This program can be divided into 3 levels which are Beginning level, Intermediate level, and Advanced level.
- Main courses: Business Culture, Business News Reading, Business Writing.
- Optional Courses:Taichi Boxing, Paper-Cutting, Kun Opera, Calligraphy, Tea Ceremony
- Excuirsion:trip to Suzhou/Hangzhou/Xi'an/Beijing (one trip each semester, expense paid by the participants themselves)
4. Campus Life
Editor Notes: Students can participate in lots of colorful activities in campus and can join some clubs.
18-60 years old, in good health with valid passport; new HSK level 3 or above.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 18,000 in total (About $ 3,305) Accommodation Fee No.6 & No.7 Dormitory Studio RMB 90 (RMB 90-120 Day/Person; 4 single rooms) NO.1 International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (RMB 60/day/person for short-stay students (less than 90 days)) Single Room RMB 60 (RMB 90/day/person for short-stay students (less than 90 days)) Studio RMB 60 (RMB 90/day/person for short-stay students (less than 90 days) [Triple-room Suite(less than 90 days; with 1 single room & 1 double room)]) NO.8 International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 60 (RMB 60/day/person for short-stay students (less than 90 days)) Triple Room RMB 30 (RMB 40/day/person for short-stay students (less than 90 days)) No.7 International Student Dormitory Studio RMB 50 (Day/Person; Suite(2 single rooms); Electric fee not included.) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 415 to RMB 1,660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 20 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 18,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 80 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org