- Aged between 18 to 60
- Be in good health
- A clear focus on Business Chinese
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese traditional culture coureses.
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
Intermediate Business Chinese class is for students with basic speaking, listening, reading and writing abilities, and the ability to use Chinese in daily life.
In order to help foreign students master the essentials of Business Chinese, and improve their ability to use it, we have started our Chinese for Business advanced level course. The course is aimed at students who have already the intermediate level of Chinese, and who are now interested in focusing on business-related Chinese. Students should have already mastered basic Chinese grammatical constructions and expressions; an understanding of over 4,000 Chinese words and a working vocabulary of over 2,000 words; intermediate speaking, listening, reading and writing abilities, and the ability to use Chinese in everyday life; students should generally be at HSK level 6 standard.
Through 80 teaching hours spread over 4 weeks, students should gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of business-related Chinese, and be able to use it with relative ease in business-related activities and situations.
The course is focused on classroom-based learning, and is complemented by multimedia tools (videos, recordings etc) as well as the use of relevant books and homework.
The Way to Success - Intermediate Business Chinese Case Tutorial
Grading and assessment
Assessment comprises mainly of closed-book examinations, though the classroom attitude, level of participation, attendance and improvement all factor into final marks. Grades will be awarded as a percentage (i.e. maximum 100).\
- Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Painting
4 weeks: July 8- Aug 3,2018
6 weeks: July 8- Aug 17,2018
- Aged between 18 to 60
- Be in good health
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,550 in total (About $ 1,020) Accommodation Fee Building 8 Double Room RMB 38 to RMB 60 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 70 (< 80 days, on 6th floor) Building 9 Double Room RMB 38 to RMB 60 (< 80 days) Building 10 Single Room RMB 105 to RMB 70 (< 80 days) Building 12 Double Room RMB 34 to RMB 50 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 (< 80 days) Lianxing Building Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 70 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Building 51 Double Room RMB 34 to RMB 50 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 35 (living cost during summer and winter vacation) Building 9 Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 65 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Single Room RMB 130 to RMB 75 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Taoli Yuan Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 (East Building, within a semester( pay by semester)) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 90 (North Building, within a semester( pay by semester)) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test),No need for English medium programs
2. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Senior High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jul 8 , 2019
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,550 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 90 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com