1. Non-Chinese, foreign passport holders with senior high school diploma (or equivalent).
2. English Proficiency Requirement
- TOEFL (iBT) – 84 or above.
- IELTS – 6 or above.
- Exceptions may be granted if:
- Your SAT critical reading score is 600 or higher
- Both of your ACT reading and English scores are 27 or higher
- You have recently completed at least four years of rigorous academic study in any of the following countries: Anguila, Antigua, Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada (except Quebec), Cayman Islands, Dominica, England, Federated States of Micronesia, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Montserrat, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Seychelles, Shetland Islands, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States (other than Puerto Rico), US Virgin Islands, Wales.