1. A valid passport
2. Aged from 18 to 60, in good physical condition (Students under 18 shall offer the Guardians' Letter of Guarantees)Your Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese language courses
Business Chinese: The program is designed for foreign students who have passed the new HSK4.
The classes are conducted from 18:30 to 21:05, Tuesday and Thursday nights, with 6 class hours per week and 96 class hours in total for the whole program.
Autumn Semester:The semester spans from September to the next January. The registration should be completed before June 30th of the same year.
Spring Semester: The semester spans from February to July. The registration should be completed before December 31st of the year prior to the semester year.
1. A valid passport
2. Aged from 18 to 60, in good physical condition (Students under 18 shall offer the Guardians' Letter of Guarantees)
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,900 in total (About $ 1,815) Accommodation Fee Building 8 Double Room RMB 38 to RMB 60 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 70 (< 80 days, on 6th floor) Building 9 Double Room RMB 38 to RMB 60 (< 80 days) Building 10 Single Room RMB 105 to RMB 70 (< 80 days) Building 12 Double Room RMB 34 to RMB 50 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 (< 80 days) Lianxing Building Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 70 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Building 51 Double Room RMB 34 to RMB 50 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 35 (living cost during summer and winter vacation) Building 9 Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 65 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Single Room RMB 130 to RMB 75 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Taoli Yuan Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 (East Building, within a semester( pay by semester)) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 90 (North Building, within a semester( pay by semester)) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Personal statement or study plan
Written in English or Chinese.
2. Certificate of HSK Level 5 or Above
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Undergraduate school transcript
6. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Two letters of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 7 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,900 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com