Applicants must be 18 - 60 years old, in healthy condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Shanghai Jiao Tong is one of the most reknowned university in China and it's central location in Shanghai makes it convenient for education and work.
- 3 months ago
- From:United States
The program is designed for foreigners who already work in China and foreign students who hope to do business with Chinese in the future. The applicants shall pass New HSK Level 4 or have equivalent Chinese level.
Business Chinese, as Chinese for Specific Purpose (CSP), is a program aimed at developing language skills and communication arts for doing business in China. The program will help students expand business-related vocabulary, learn business-related sentences and develop communication arts under various business situations. Also, the program will help students improve language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) vital for business activities and learn China’s business culture.
Courses: Integrated Business Chinese, Business Chinese Listening and Speaking, Extensive Business Chinese Reading, Business Chinese Writing, Chinese Business Culture.
18 weeks, Sep. 15 – Jan. 14, 2016.
Class Hours: 18:30 - 21:05 Tuesday & Thursday.
Notes for registration:
（1）Registration day: 14:00 – 18:15, Sept. 15, 2015.
（2）Please bring your passport, Admission Notice, and tuition. And a placement test is required.
（3）There will be 25 people per class on average. A minimum number of 8 students is required to start a class. In the case there are less than 8 students and the class is cancelled, the application fee will be refunded.
（4）Students in the programs cannot apply for student visa and on-campus accommodation.
（5）Certificates will be issued by School of International Education, SJTU, after students finish the study and pass the examinations.
Applicants must be 18 - 60 years old, in healthy condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,100 in total (About $ 1,485) Accommodation Fee Building 8 Double Room RMB 38 to RMB 60 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 70 (< 80 days, on 6th floor) Building 9 Double Room RMB 38 to RMB 60 (< 80 days) Building 10 Single Room RMB 105 to RMB 70 (< 80 days) Building 12 Double Room RMB 34 to RMB 50 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 (< 80 days) Lianxing Building Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 70 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Building 51 Double Room RMB 34 to RMB 50 (< 80 days) Single Room RMB 35 (living cost during summer and winter vacation) Building 9 Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 65 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Single Room RMB 130 to RMB 75 (Summer/Winter Vacation) Taoli Yuan Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 (East Building, within a semester( pay by semester)) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 90 (North Building, within a semester( pay by semester)) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test),No need for English medium programs
2. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Senior High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 7 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,100 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com