- Education Level : Any education background is acceptable
- Age Requirement : 18 - 60
Global Summer School provides excellent opportunities for students to learn about China through academic and cultural immersion during this summer. A wide range of courses in various disciplines are provided, including Public Policy and City Governance, Brain Science and Technology, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Culture, Urban Horticulture and Its Culture, and Discovering Chinese Creativity, each of which will be accompanied with Chinese language courses for both beginners and intermediate learners. In addition to academic lectures, local excursions, cultural activities and field trips are also available for International participants. From these extracurricular activities, students will learn more about Chinese culture, history, politics and latest development. Here is a chance to experience Chinese culture firsthand and to make friends from China and around the world.
1. Lectures will be held in the morning, and field trips or company visits will be arranged in the afternoon from Monday to Thursday. The Chinese language and culture course will be conducted on every Tuesday and Thursday evening. There are no classes on Friday.
2. If the number of participants is less than 20 students, the course will be canceled. Notification of class cancellation will be posted on the website on May. Students can have two choices when filing the online application. If the first one is canceled , the applicant will be automatically reassigned to the second course.
Session B: 4 Credits
TOPIC 5:S001 Discovering Chinese Creativity (USC-SJTU Institute of Cultural and Creative Industry)
TOPIC 6: S002 China Studies (School of Humanities)
TOPIC 7: S003 Brain Fact (School of Life Science and Biotechnology)
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,600 in total (About $ 2,130) Accommodation Fee Building 9 Double Room RMB 38 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Building 8 Double Room RMB 38 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Building 10 Single Room RMB 105 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Building 12 Double Room RMB 34 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Building 51 Double Room RMB 34 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 35 (per person per day) Lianxing Building Single Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Building 9 Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 130 (per person per day) to RMB 75 (per person per day) Taoli Yuan Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 6 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com