Applications are open to foreign citizens with reliable financial support and stability who are senior-high-school graduates with an age between 18 and 50 (16 and 60 for short term transfer students) and in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
SISU is famous for being a good university to study and improve chinese language
- 11 months ago
- From:United States
because i asked before , and they say it's a great university. and this university located in shanghai and i wish live in shanghai it's my dream city .
- 12 months ago
I am a Chinese who was born in Germany and want to learn the chinese language.
The SISU convinced me because of the high variety of courses available and the outstanding reviews.
- 1 Year ago
This is one of the best uiversities, I love Shanghai, and I think this university and town will perfectly suit me and I will be be happy there.
- 1 Year ago
I have completed my bachelor degree in BAU Istanbul/Turkey as Mechatronics engineer and MSc degree as engineering business management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University; now I wish to improve my putonghua since the group of companies I am working now has many importations/supplier in China. Together with Chinese language program I wish to run possibly an internship during the non-class hours. I am advanced written and spoken english level.
- 2 Years ago
This program is provided at three levels: beginning, elementary and intermediate (levels won’t be available unless there is an enrollment of 10 or above).
- 1) Students who don’t have any knowledge of Chinese should enter a beginning level class.
- 2) Students who are in elementary level(HSK 2）or have one semester’s full-time Chinese training in Chinese university should enter an elementary level class.
- 3) Students who are in pre-intermediate level（HSK 3) or have one year’s full-time Chinese training in Chinese university enter an intermediate level class.
Academic Target and Goals
The Intensive Chinese Language Program is specially designed for the international students who are going to study undergraduate programs in China, and those who want to improve their Chinese proficiency in short period. This program aims to help international students construct their own Chinese language system, make use of Chinese language during daily communication and discussion by focusing on the teaching of Chinese vocabulary and grammar. After completing one-year course of the program, the student’s Chinese proficiency is expected to meet the requirements of entering an undergraduate program in China and reach New HSK level 5.
1)Basic Chinese Language Courses:
Comprehensive Chinese (grammar, conversation, Chinese characters), Chinese Listening Comprehension, Chinese Reading and Chinese Conversation.
2)HSK Intensive Training Courses:
Intensive training in the aspects of Chinese listening, grammar, reading and comprehensive Chinese.
This course falls into three levels, including beginner, elementary and intermediate level(classes will be open with more than 10 students).
1)Students who don’t have any knowledge of Chinese should enter a beginner class.
2)Students who have New HSK Level 2 certificate or have one semester’s full-time Chinese training in any Chinese university should enter an elementary level class.
3)Students who have New HSK Level 3 certificate or have one year’s full-time Chinese training in any Chinese university should enter an intermediate level class.
Applications are open to foreign citizens with reliable financial support and stability who are senior-high-school graduates with an age between 18 and 50 (16 and 60 for short term transfer students) and in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 34,000 in total (About $ 6,235) Accommodation Fee SISU Guesthouse Double Room RMB 90 to RMB 105 Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 170 SISU Hotel Double Room RMB 80 to RMB 85 Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 170 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 Single Room RMB 100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 85 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. 2 passport photos (in size of 5cm * 4cm)
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 34,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org