Be in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- The School pays much attention to Chinese language.
- The School will organize relvant activities and excursions.
- Students will be taught by excellent staff at school.
- Students should communicate with Chinese students.
- Students will be taught in small size class, with 10-15 students in each class.
- Students will also have elective Chinese culture courses.
1. Curriculum and Teaching Arrangements
The present pre-undergraduate curriculum mainly covers the following courses: MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and CHINESE LANGUAGE, lasting around nine months (36 weeks) in two semesters (18 weeks in each) with a total hours of instruction amounting to 324: Mathematics, 108; Physics, 72; Chemistry, 72 and Chinese Language, 36.
2. Course Contents and Objectives
2.1 MATHEMATICS mainly covers “Algebra”, “Plane Analytic Geometry” and “Limits of Functions and Derivative” which is transitional to “Calculus”, facilitating the students with adequate high school math knowledge and precursor to “Higher Mathematics” to be studies at university.
2.2 PHYSICS includes “Mechanics”, “Thermology”, “Electromagnetism”, and “Optics”, with an emphasis of thought sequence and a progression to “College Physics".
2.3 CHEMISTRY includes “Basic Chemical Principles”, “Element Chemistry”, “Basic Organic Chemistry”, etc., with necessary adjustments to meet the requirements of university chemistry courses to provide a smooth transition to university study for the students.
2.4 THE CHINESE LANGUAGE course provides basic trainings in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing to enable the students to master the Chinese alphabet and pronunciation, basic Chinese characters and grammatical structures, with which the students could acquire preliminary communicative abilities.
Be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 13,600 in total (About $ 2,495) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 5,500 (per person per year) to RMB 7,500 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 3,500 (per person per year) to RMB 4,000 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 13,000 (per person per year) Triple Room RMB 4,400 (per person per year) to RMB 5,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 300 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Certificate/diploma of high school
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Academic transcript of high school
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
You MUST fill the form provided by school.You can download a template or sample from here.
6. Proof of remittance of application fee
Copy of receipt of application fee
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 17 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com