Be in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- The School pays much attention to Chinese language.
- The School will organize relvant activities and excursions.
- Students will be taught by excellent staff at school.
- Students should communicate with Chinese students.
- Students will be taught in small size class, with 10-15 students in each class.
- Students will also have elective Chinese culture courses.
The Pre-Undergraduate Program, offered in English for 16 weeks, is specially designed for international high school graduates who expect to get a bachelor degree in science or engineering. Through intensive training, it will greatly improve students’ abilities in maths, chemistry, physics and use of the Chinese language, helping to bridge the knowledge between senior high school and university, and preparing them for the degree-level study of science and engineering.
Based on the cultivation objectives, the program is designed to be an intensive training program including the basic courses Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Chinese Language.
The program is 16 weeks. There are 288 course hours(96 hours for Maths, 96 hours for Physics, 64 hours for Chemistry, 32 hours for Chinese Language).
1. Mathematics mainly covers Algebra, Plane Analytic Geometry, Limits of Functions and Derivative, transitioning to Calculus, equipping students with adequate high school maths abilities and prior knowledge of college maths.
2. PHYSICS includes Mechanics, Thermology, Electromagnetism and Optics, with an emphasis on systematic teaching, providing a foundation for university-level physics.
3. CHEMISTRY, which includes Basic Chemical Principles, Elemental Chemistry, Basic Organic Chemistry etc, covers almost all the course content of high school Chemistry. The course design is streamlined in accordance with the teaching requirements of university chemistry.
4. CHINESE LANGUAGE is a comprehensive course that offers students an intensive training in Chinese characters, grammar, listening and speaking, in order to develop their ability to use Chinese as a tool in daily life.
Be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,000 in total (About $ 1,655) Accommodation Fee Building GA19, GA21 Double Room RMB 7,500 (Per Person Per Academic Year) Single Room RMB 13,000 (Per Person Per Academic Year) Building GA7 Double Room RMB 5,500 to RMB 7,500 (Per Person Per Year; no air-conditioning) Quad room RMB 3,500 to RMB 4,000 (Per Person Per Year; no air-conditioning) Triple Room RMB 4,400 to RMB 5,000 (Per Person Per Year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 300 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Highest Degree Certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Bank Statement
You MUST fill the form provided by school.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||May 4 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Apr 15 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com