NONEYour Chance to Get Admitted
I chose this University because of its reputation and the possibility to study chinese in the summer. Also because of the historical ties betweeen Germany and Qingdao.
- 6 months ago
language program its price and its reputation
- 2 Years ago
- Comfortable and well equip accommdation.
- High standards of teaching and considerate services.
- The college was designated as one of the HSK centers for all levels in 2007 NOCFL (Hanban).
- The School is committed to students' overall development and organizes many cultural and sports activities for international students.
July 9 to August 3
This is divided into Elementary Level, Intermediate Level, and Advanced Level. For group study, we can set the study periond according requirement.
The students would take the course according to their Chinese level. And the students should attend the course from 8 am to 12 am, from Monday to Friday, 20 class hours one week.
RMB 150~300 per term
Activity Fee (optional):
RMB 1000. Include: Laoshan Mount Trip, Beer Museum, etc.
OUC Fushan Campus, No.23 Eastern Hongkong Road.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee Jinhaiyuan Double Room RMB 0 ((90 days and longer)) International Students Building (Building No.20) Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 12,000 (Per semester（140 days）) Single Room RMB 65 to RMB 16,000 (Big room; Per Day (No longer than 90 days)) Yinhaiyuan Double Room RMB 0 (90 days and longer) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Passport-sized photo
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 9 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 9 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com