- Over 18 years old;
- High school graduates;
- In good health.
The reason I have chosen to apply for Nanjing normal university's Chinese language course is due to the fact that after coming to the city of Nanjing in the Summer of 2018 for six weeks I fell in love with not only the beautiful city but also the wonderful residents of Nanjing. Upon arriving back in my home country of the United Kingdom I have had a strong passion to go back to the city of Nanjing and proper experience of China by learning the language, the reason I choose Nanjing normal was because not only was it highly recommended by friends who attended the university but the university also has exceptional reviews online for Chinese language courses.
- 8 months ago
- From:United Kingdom
I started studying in China at Nanjing Universty for a 1 year language course. But after getting accepted into Nanjing University, I both read online and was told by other international students that Nanjing Normal University is better than Nanjing University at teaching Chinese Language to foreigners. So I really want to try studying at Nanjing Normal University.
- 1 Year ago
I desire to learn the Chinese language while living in the culture of Nanjing.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
- The national college for Chinese studies was designated as one of the HSK centers in 2001 and conferred as the national base for teaching Chinese as a foreign language by NOCFL(Hanban).
- Internationally recognized university. The college has established international communication with more than 80 universities from 20 countries and set two Confucius Institutes in University of Belgrade (The Republic of Serbia) and North Carolina State University (USA).
- Small class size, which is not oversize to 20 students.
- More language cultural activities, such as Chinese contest, talent show and cultural communication.
1. Main Courses
Editor: There are 3 compulsory courses and 6 optional courses for this program.
Compulsory Courses Term Course Name Class Hour Credit Total Credit First Semester Primary Chinese 13 13 25 Primary Chinese Listening and Speaking 12 12 Second Semester Primary Chinese 31 13 25 Optional Courses Course Name Class Hour Credit Pronunciation 2 1 Chinese Music 2 1 Traditional Physical Education 2 1 Chinese and Korean Translation 2 1 Chinese Calligraphy 2 1 Traditional Handcraft 2 1
2. Campus Life
Editor: Apart from Chinese study, international students in NJNU enjoy colorful life with various cultural activities.
3. School Introduction
Editor: Nanjing Normal University ranks as one of the top universities in China for teaching Chinese to international students.
- One of the oldest universities in China.
- One of the most beautiful universities in China.
- Authorized by the Ministry of Education of PRC as a National Base for Teaching Chinese Language to foreigner.
- Authorized by the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council as an “Educational Base of Chinese Language and culture”.
- authorized by the Ministry of Education of PRC as the National Base for Teaching Chinese Language to foreigner.
International College for Chinese Studies
- The college has been enrolling international students since 1965.
- More than 7000 international students from over 128 countries have had their learning here from undergraduate to doctoral level.
- 36 teachers in the college, including 4 professors, 15 assistant professors, 80% of teachers having overseas teaching experience.
- Authorized as the first group of seven "National Bases for Teaching Chinese to international students".
4. Famous Professor
Editor: Professor Jijun Li enjoys high reputation both in China and the world.
Name Jijun Li Academic Title Professor Date of Birth September 9,1933 Major Geography Political Background CPC Member Field of Research Glaciology Geomorphology, geomorphology, and the Quaternary Period Study Academic Titles Member of Academy of Sciences：1991 Expert of Outstanding Achievements：1986 Doctoral Supervisor：1986 Special Allowance：1985 Awards Received State Award of Natural Science: First Prize (1987) Award of Natural Science of Academy of Science: Second Prize (1991) Award of Scientific and Technical Progress of State Educational Commission: First Prize(1995) Award of Scientific and Technical Progress of Academy of Science: Special Prize(1986) Latest Scientific Achievements and Research Subjects Key Project of State Natural Science: Research on Environmental Evolution and Human-global Relationship at the Hexi Corridor Qinghai-Xizhang Project of State Key Basic Research Entitled to Identify Research Achievements on Geography, and the Quaternary Period Environment Evaluate Items on Geography, and the Quaternary Period Environment Provide Decisive Consultation on Sustained Development Language Proficiency English proficient Russian able to read
- Over 18 years old;
- High school graduates;
- In good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 16,600 in total (About $ 3,045) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Triple Room RMB 4,200 Expert Building Double Room RMB 4,800 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,050 to RMB 2,550
- Application Materials
1. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Apr 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 16,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org