Aged between18-60; Be in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Nnajing medical university is one of the top medical universities in China and i would like to study MBBS after my one semester doing Chinese language,so i want to do my Chinese language at the very university i will want to do my MBBS
- 1 Year ago
- Different classes are arranged for different students;
- In this program, students will have an intensive training of Chinese by Chinese teaching;
- The university offer program certificate for students;
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty;
- Discussion with Chinese students and teachers;
- There are 4 levels of classes;
- Small class size;
- The program conducts practical class by using situational teaching method, to improve students’ ability to use Chinese and experience local customs practices.
1. The aim of the class is to improve students’ speaking and cross-cultural communication ability.
2. We provide an introduction to Medical Chinese and a visiting tour of Nanjing hospitals.
3. We conduct practical classes by using interaction teaching methods, to improve students’ ability to use Chinese and experience local customs and practices. One day excursions and trips around Nanjing can be organized during and after classes.
4. Chinese cultural classes: Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Shadow Boxing, Paper Cutting, Chinese Cooking etc.
5. Provide Scholarships to some outstanding students, and 15% of the current students will be eligible.
10300 RMB in total pay the university: Tuition fee 8100 RMB, Registration fee 200 RMB, Book fee 200 RMB, Accommodation fee 1800 RMB(3 months).
Pay the Police station and Insurance company: Residence permit fee 400 RMB, Insurance fee 150 RMB(3 months).
Note: This program opens when the applicants is no less than 10 students.
Aged between18-60; Be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,100 in total (About $ 1,485) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 6,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,050 to RMB 2,550
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Mar 28 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Mar 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,100 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com