15 to 70 years old, with good health conditionYour Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- There are 3 levels classes about this course
- Class grouping for students have studied in the university is depending on the score of last semester.
Comprehensive Chinese, Oral Chinese, Chinese Listening, Chinese Reading
Courses for Second Class:
Paper Cutting, Chinese Cuisine, Calligraphy, Taichi, Chinese Painting, Erhu, Tennis, Dance, Skits, Plays, Beijing Opera, Chinese Music, Chinese Folk Culture etc…….. Open 2 courses each semester from the above the list based on students interest. 1 times per week for each course, 1 hour and half for each time.
Class Types for Short-term Courses
Short-term courses are usually divided into short-term courses at regular semester and short-term courses during vacations in two forms, with about 15 people per class. Usually one can enroll into short-term courses at regular semester at any time. The enrollment periods for short-term courses in vacation are divided into the winter and summer vacations. The teaching time ranges from 1 to 6 weeks, the specific placement is as follows：
Criterion for Taking the Class
No experiences in learning Chinese, or have reached HSK basic and introductory levels.
Have studied Chinese for one or more years, possesses a vocabulary of 1,000-2,000 words, have reached Introductory-Intermediate HSK levels.
Have studied Chinese for two or more years, possesses a vocabulary of 2,500-3,000 words, have reached the HSK advanced level.
15 to 70 years old, with good health condition
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,800 in total (About $ 885) Accommodation Fee No.2 Building Double Room RMB 40 Single Room RMB 60 No,5 Building Double Room RMB 50 Single Room RMB 80 No.6 Building Double Room RMB 40 Single Room RMB 80 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jul 15 , 2020
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 14 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org