Aged between 18 and 70 years old, in good physical condition, holding valid foreign passport, and having no criminal record.Your Chance to Get Admitted
If individuals apply this program, you can be arranged to join in the long-term semester Chinese program to study and must have certain Chinese skills to catch up with the other students in the class.
There are two periods of time for students to choose: Autumn semester (from Sep. to Jan.) and Spring semester (from Feb. to Jun.). If you want to study in other periods of time, you could choose summer course, winter course or one-on-one course.
Aged between 18 and 70 years old, in good physical condition, holding valid foreign passport, and having no criminal record.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,000 in total (About $ 370) Accommodation Fee Baiguoyuan Apartment(NO.8 Building) Triple Room RMB 4 Campus Hotel Double Room RMB 120 Single Room RMB 140 Triple Room RMB 130 Foreign Teacher Building Single Room RMB 60 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Academic transcript of highest education
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org