Foreign students under the age of 18 should be under the custody of guardian, who must be a local resident of Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted.Your Chance to Get Admitted
This is in guangzhou and have enough fee to continue my chinese mandarin study .
- 1 Year ago
Having recently graduated from studying international business at university, I learned and understood how important it is to know Chinese in the business world. This is especially true since China has become one of the biggest economic players in the world. Jinan University's program for business Chinese really appeals to me because it is located in Guangzhou, a huge commercial city, where it will allow me to both study Mandarin and at the same time practice it in my environment. Jinan University has also been highly recommended to me by my relatives who have also studied there and have nothing but praise for the education they received there. For these reasons, I would love to be able to study this course at Jinan University.
- 1 Year ago
Student reviews, location of the university and recommendations from friends
- 1 Year ago
Been introduce by parents friend in China
- 4 Years ago
- The College has always dedicated itself to the education of overseas students
- Guangdong Provincial Famous Specialty: Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language
- “Overseas Chinese Education Base” by Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council
- “National Base of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language” by The Education Ministry
Students will receive a a basic understanding of Chinese business and trade, and be able to grasp common business Chinese language and related social cultures. Student will be able to write basic business documents and deal with common business affairs.
Main courses: Business Chinese intensive reading, Chinese extensive reading, Chinese listening and speaking, Chinese writing and Chinese characters, etc.
Requirement for Completion of Studies
Students will be conferred the Completion of Studies Certificate by Jinan University upon successful completion at all required courses.
Foreign students under the age of 18 should be under the custody of guardian, who must be a local resident of Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,850 in total (About $ 1,625) Accommodation Fee Zhong’ai Building Single Room RMB 6,200 Xinyi Building Single Room RMB 6,200 Du’xing Building Double Room RMB 6,000 Jing’shen Building Double Room RMB 6,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 95 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of the passport
The original copies are to be checked on registration.
2. Passport photo
One recent color photo without hat or head coverings (size: 30mm×50mm)
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,850 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org