Foreign students under the age of 18 should be under the custody of guardian, who must be a local resident of Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 3 Years ago
- The College has always dedicated itself to the education of overseas students
- Foucus on the students who want to improve Chinese in a short period and persue higher studies
- A group of professor are waiting for you
Students are expected to grasp more than 7,000 words and 2,550 Chinese characters. At the end of the course students will be able to comprehend Chinese broadcasting and TV programs as well as newspapers and be able to pursue higher studies. Students will be able to use their language in socializing and conduct general affairs in China-related tourism, trade and commerce. This level is equivalent to HSK Intermediate A Level or above.
Requirement for Completion of Studies
Students will be conferred the Completion of Studies Certificate by Jinan University upon successful completion at all required courses.
Main courses: Advanced Chinese, Audio-visual Chinese, Advanced Chinese reading, Advanced spoken Chinese, Introduction to literature, Applied writing, An introduction to Chinese cultue, Modern Chinese gramma, Business Chinese
Registration Office: Admissions office, room110, administration building of the college
Classroom: Teaching building of the college
Foreign students under the age of 18 should be under the custody of guardian, who must be a local resident of Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 17,700 in total (About $ 3,245) Accommodation Fee Zhong’ai Building Single Room RMB 6,200 Xinyi Building Single Room RMB 6,200 Du’xing Building Double Room RMB 6,000 Jing’shen Building Double Room RMB 6,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 95 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of the passport
The original copies are to be checked on registration.
2. Passport photo
One recent color photo without hat or head coverings (size: 30mm×50mm)
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 12 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 17,700 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org