None.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese language.
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty.
- Studnets will improve their Chinese in a short period.
- Carefully designed extracurricular activities.
- You can start at any time of the year(individual or a group of 10, 10 people is minimum).
- Students will be placed into classes of different levels on the basis of their performance in the class placement test.
- In a short time, you can have a clear realization of Chinese language, culture and custom.
TRADITIONAL LESSONS（TWO LESSONS PER WEEK, SEQUENCE AND CONTENTS MAY CHANGE）
- 中国传统民乐欣赏Appreciation of Chinese traditional folk music
- 太极拳Tai Chi
- 中国影视赏析Appreciation of Chinese films
- 篆刻艺术Seal cutting
- 制作中国结Making Chinese knots
- 剪纸Paper cutting
- 京剧欣赏Appreciation of Peking Opera
- 中国画欣赏Appreciation of Chinese painting
- 中国舞蹈欣赏Appreciation of Chinese dance
- 中国传统节日介绍Introduction of Chinese traditional festivals
EXCURTIONS (ONCE A WEEK, SEQUENCE MAY CHANGE) （每周一项，次序可能会有所改变）
- 哈尔滨师范大学新校区、文博馆Campus tour of Harbin Normal University
- 东北虎园Northeast Tiger Park
- 黑龙江省博物馆Heilongjiang Provincial Museum
- 航天馆Space Museum
- 极乐寺Bliss Temple
- 孔庙Confucian Temple
- 科技馆Science and Technology Museum
- 金上京博物馆Jin Dynasty Museum
- 游览太阳岛Sun Island
- 冰雪大世界Ice and Snow World
- 其他当地景区Other designated sight seeing
2 WEEKS COST/PERSON
4 WEEKS COST/PERSON
TRADITIONAL LESSONS AND EXCURTIONS
ROOM DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)
￥1540 or self-catering
￥3080 or self-catering
- Private bathroom in each dormitory room. TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, and public kitchen and laundry room are provided as well as free Wi-Fi.
- The above costs are based on a group of 10 persons and above. Traditional lessons and excursions fees contains traffic and admission fare.
- A free room will be provided to the group leader of 10 persons and above.
- Free airport pick-ups provided upon request.
- Welcome and farewell dinner provided.
- Only accept group students
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,700 in total (About $ 495) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 25 to RMB 35 (person/day) Single Room RMB 45 to RMB 55 (person/day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 260 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 1 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,700 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com