Applicants should be in good health.
- If you have Chinese basic knowledge you can join a class in the middle of the course.
- Divide into different levels.
- All the students learning Chinese can obtain the scholarship.
- Organize students to visit the scenic historical spots experience the profound Chinese culture.
1). Enrollment Objects and Qualifications
Students can choose elementary, intermediate or advanced courses according to their own Chinese levels.
2). Period of Study
Study period is divided into a term and a year. Each term is no less than 18 weeks, and each week no less than 15 study hours.
In order to adapt to the special circumstances of different students, they can choose their study time freely if they have Chinese language studying experience.
3). Curriculum Provision
Chinese listening, Chinese speaking, Chinese reading, Chinese writing, Chinese grammar, knowledge about Chinese characters, Chinese culture, Chinese humanistic geography, popular science reading, Chinese newspaper reading, Chinese translation, Chinas national conditions, modern and contemporary history of China, Chinese customs, Computer-using Chinese editing, etc.
Organize students to visit the scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing and other parts of China in their free time, and let them enjoy the great scenery and experience the extensive and profound Chinese culture.
All the students learning Chinese, the senior scholars and the visiting scholars in the School of International Education, who apply for the degree education of undergraduate, master and doctor and are accepted by CUPL, can obtain the scholarship.
6). Completion of Schooling and Entry into a Higher Grade
Students, studying in the School of International Education and passing all the relevant tests, will gain the course-completion certificates issued by the school. For the students who expect to apply for the degree education of undergraduate, master or doctor, we will admit the best through examinations.
Applicants should be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 16,000 in total (About $ 2,935) Accommodation Fee Residence Hall Number One Studio RMB 3 to RMB 25 CUPL International Student Communication Center Double Room RMB 30 Studio RMB 15 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 16,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org