Standard Private Chinese Language Course (SP)
Course Description Set up: Private (3 lessons/morning) Intensity: 50 minutes/lesson; 3 lessons/day; 5 days/week Focus: To be defined by Teacher & Student Daily schedule: 09:30-12:20 Course duration: 2-25 Weeks Location: Beijing, Gaobeidian Campus (Four stops from Guomao (Line 1+Batong line)
The Standard Private Chinese Language Course includes three hours of individual lessons a day from 9:30 until 12:20 in the morning, five days a week. The lesson focus will be decided between teacher and student. The difference between the group and private classes is the intensity and the flexibility of the lesson. Individual classes will challenge you to a much higher degree, thus progress will be made much faster.
With a fifteen hours a week schedule, the student has the chance to spend the afternoons as he wishes, be this studying or discovering Beijing’s numerous historical attractions such as the imperial Palace, the temple of Heaven or its more buzzing entertainment and culture areas such as Houhai, Sanlitun, 798 Art Zone and many more. The liberty that comes with free afternoons makes this program an ideal combination of holiday and study.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,200 in total (About $ 1,690) Accommodation Fee Gaobeidian Campus Accommodation Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Letter of recommendation
Reference by someone other than a family member ( for 1 semester or academic year program)
Written in Chinese or in English, one page is sufficient. This is for 1 semester or academic year program.
7. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Dec 4 , 2017
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Nov 4 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com