- Graduate from high school.
- Age 17-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I have chosen this university as it seems to be the best place to study tourism and I get to meet other foreign students. The environment also looks welcoming.
- 2 Years ago
- This program aims to develop the students which adapt to the needs of modern tourism development, with higher management theories and systematic tourism management professional knowledge.
- All courses taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirments.
- BU has a library holding more than 1,600,000 volumes of books, and its modern facilities can meet the needs of teaching and learning.
- A first-class teaching-research type of university in China with a variety of well-adjusted disciplines.
- With the safe and beautiful surroundings and green plants, it is awarded the titles of National Green Institution and Liaoning Province Safety Campus.
The Tourism Management Program of Bohai University began to enroll the students in 1987, which offering undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Until now, it has cultivated more than 3000 professionals for the international and domestic tourism enterprises. Our Tourism Management Program has a very high influence on the field of tourism training in China.
There are 14 master tutors, 3 Doctors, and 2 PhD candidates in the school of Tourism Management. Since 2006, our teachers have won more than 40 items at or above the provincial level awards and hosted more than 50 provincial project items. 28 books have been published by China Travel & Tourism Press and Tourism Education Press, and so on. In 2013, the Tourism Management Program was identified as pilot major of comprehensive reform in Liaoning province by Liaoning Education Department.
This program aims to develop the students which adapt to the needs of modern tourism development, with higher management theories and systematic tourism management professional knowledge. The students should have the humanistic qualities, art of leadership, innovative consciousness, entrepreneurial ability and social responsibilities, which also should be with characteristics of affinity, internationalization, and professionalism. After graduation, students will become the applied and compound talents who engaged in managing, planning, consulting, serving and other work of various types of tourism related enterprises.
General education courses Chinese, Writing, Reading, Introduction to China. Specialized foundation courses Advanced Mathematics, Computer Basics, Management, Service Etiquette of Tourism, Tourism Service Skills Core courses An Introduction to Tourism, Tourism Economics, Tourism Marketing, Tourism Planning and Development, Principles of Hotel Management, Travel Agency Management
Education System and Degree
The basic length of education system is 4 years. Shortest length of it is for 3 years and the longest do not exceed 8 years. Within the prescribed period, students are required to complete graduation lowest credits and pass their graduation thesis, and then they can be awarded the bachelor's degree of management.
- Graduate from high school.
- Age 17-27 years old.
Note: You can apply for the course all year round.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 13,000 per year
RMB 52,000 in total (About $ 9,535)
Accommodation Fee International Exchange Center Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 9,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Scanned document fourteen continuous blank pages of passport
3. Scanned document of first page of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Scanned document of high school diploma or degree certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Scanned document of high school transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Photocopy of Cover page of Passport
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org