The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I have deeply studied about this university and found my best choice to learn a good chines language.
- 2 months ago
My mother from China and my father is Canadian. I was born in Canada and grew up speaking mostly English. I have always wanted to connect more to my Chinese heritage and learn to speak the language, but in Canada this was very difficult.
I am currently studying mechanical engineering at a top university in Canada, the University of Waterloo, and have had various internships at American and Canadian companies. During these internships I saw that there is a lot of collaboration between North American and Chinese companies. By learning Mandarin, I hope to also be able to better understand the engineering relationship between Western countries and China.
Finally I have heard that BLCU is the best university for Chinese language studies, and would really love to visit the capital city (and cultural center) of Bejing! I hope that you consider my application and that it finds you well.
- 2 months ago
I've been before and I know it is good.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United Kingdom
Simply put, I have heard only great things about Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU). I know of someone that graduated from this university, and he loved it. More importantly than this reason, I desire to further my Chinese language ability, and I trust that BLCU will provide the training and experience that I need. I am particularly attracted to the intensive learning courses which don't seem to be as readily offered in other locations. Lastly, there is no other city that I would rather go to for my first experience in China than Beijing.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
The Sister study in 2012
- 1 Year ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
12 Week Courses (30 class hours per week) Level A (Beginner) Level B (Elementary) Level C (Pre-intermediate) Level D (Intermediate) Level E/F (Advanced) Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking Listening Listening Listening Listening Audio-Visual and Speaking Language Practice Language Practice Reading Reading Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 12,500 in total (About $ 2,295) Accommodation Fee Dormitory No.17 Double Room RMB 80 (Per Bed Per Day) Dormitory No.4 Double Room RMB 75 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.6 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.7 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.8 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Conference center Double Room RMB 398 (Per Person Per Day) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 205 (Per Person Per Day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guarantor's Passport or Citizen Identity Card
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 11 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 2 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 12,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com