The update time of this program is Oct 10 , 2018. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
This University is specialized in teaching Chinese language to international students.
- 1 week ago
- From:Puerto Rico
- 2 weeks ago
BLCU has a decent Mandarin program. I've already been there and met people from there.
- 9 months ago
I was to the Beijing I saw this university and I false in love of it.I must back there to study
- 9 months ago
- From:Congo (Zaire)
I am half Chinese, so I was looking for a place where I can work on my mandarin level in Beijing. After looking at a few options in Beijing, I found that this University would be best suited to me. I then visited the campus and looked through your website, I became very interested in choosing my course to be held here. Thank you for your consideration.
- 10 months ago
- From:United Kingdom
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
The short-term Chinese language gives priority to general Chinese language course and adds practical professional Chinese course, Chinese culture and language practice to its supplement. In addition, the course pays attention to the development of students’ language communicative competence and cultural cognitive ability. Students will improve their comprehensive Chinese ability at the end of semester.
They are suitable for the learners of various levels. Both continuous and non-continuous options are available. Numerous optional courses are offered. Students are provided with standardized teaching, with emphasis on systematic grammar learning and communicative competence development.
It caters to overseas students of various levels, with emphasis on such communicative skills as Chinese speaking and listening. Focused communicative practice occurs in simulated life situations, characteristic of vividness and delightfulness.
Teaching grade Courses Class A Comprehensive Chinese ABC Oral Chinese ABC Listening ABC Class B Primary Comprehensive Chinese Primary Spoken Chinese Primary Listening Class C Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Listening Language Practice Class D Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Spoken Chinese Intermediate Listening Intermediate reading Class E Standard advanced comprehensive Chinese Standard advanced Spoken Chinese Standard advanced listening and speaking Standard advanced reading Class F Advanced comprehensive Chinese Advanced Spoken Chinese Advanced listening and speaking Advanced reading and writing
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,600 in total (About $ 2,130) Accommodation Fee Dormitory No.17 Double Room RMB 80 (Per Bed Per Day) Dormitory No.4 Double Room RMB 75 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.6 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.7 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.8 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Conference center Double Room RMB 398 (Per Person Per Day) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 205 (Per Person Per Day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guarantor's Passport or Citizen Identity Card
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 11 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com