The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I have chosen this university as I think their short term program has a lot of good reviews and good reputation. The fact that there are numerous courses means provides more flexibility with my current lifestyle.
- 5 months ago
I am a medical student trying to balance my activities with my studies which i have never neglected. I consider myself a perseverant person who loves meeting new people and cultures like teaching others the things I know because my goal in life is to be a better person than yesterday. I would love to take courses abroad with the aim of having a better understanding of people to provide them physical and mental relief as needed. I am a chinese descendant, my grandfather was cantonese and i´ve always dreamed on learning chinese so i think there is no better place than Beijing, the capital of china where you can learn and at the same time know a lot about the chinese culture with a modern building and friendly people and because there i would know people of all over the world.
- 1 Year ago
i like the university
- 1 Year ago
BLCU is the most well-known Chinese university for foreign students who want to improve their mandarine skills in class courses and living in the heart of Chinese culture, as a Chinese language undergraduate student I would like to improve my speaking and listening level, which are the most flaws points in my language experience, several classmates suggested me Your university as the best choice for my needs and aspirations. Your university is located in the heart of Beijing students and universities area, so I expect to come in contact with as many native speakers as possible, so I hope this could give me the chance to fortify my basic putonghua skills and makes my language capabilities spread to a higher level.
- 1 Year ago
I want to learn Chinese in order to communicate with Chinese companies in Pakistan. I am a technology professional and want to work closely with Chinese companies in this region for business potential. This university was the most appropriate for learning language as per the web searches.
- 1 Year ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses
- Students will enhance their Chinese language in a short period
Study Duration: Jul.11—Aug.21, 2019
Teachers enable students to grasp accurate Chinese vocabulary, sentence patterns, to understand the connotation and structure of Chinese culture in a variety of comprehensive and effective teaching methods.
- Beginner level: Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises
- Quasi-intermediate level: Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening
- Intermediate level: Intermediate Spoken Chinese, Intermediate Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking
- Advanced level: Advanced Spoken Chinese, Advanced Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking.
Considering the needs of some international Chinese learners, BLCU is to run short-term summer Chinese programs for youths in the age bracket of 15 - 17.
- Class hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 am, Monday through Friday, 20 hours a week
- BLCU will arrange a visit to the Great Wall and to a show, free of charge
- There will be optional cultural courses opened in two programs, c.f. below. Tuition fee will be charged extra, and the minimum students number is 8.
- The optional courses will be conducted in the afternoon, and RMB 30 for one class hour.
Compulsory Course & Study Hours
Class Level Class A Class B Class C Class D Class E Courses Name & Study Hour(per week) Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension (10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension(10) Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese (10) Intermediate Spoken Chinese(10) Advanced Spoken Chinese (10) Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises(10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises(10) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Advanced Chinese Reading (6) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4)
Optional Courses Time-table
Time & Week Tuesday
week 0 / Calligraphy week 1 Calligraphy Martial Art week 2 Martial Art Painting week 3 Painting Kungfu Fan week 4 Tea Art Paper-cutting Art
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,800 in total (About $ 885) Accommodation Fee Dormitory No.17 Double Room RMB 80 (Per Bed Per Day) Dormitory No.4 Double Room RMB 75 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.6 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.7 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.8 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Conference center Double Room RMB 398 (Per Person Per Day) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 205 (Per Person Per Day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guarantor's Passport or Citizen Identity Card
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 11 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org