- Education Level : Any education background is acceptable
- Age Requirement : 18 - 25
BJTU are offer one-year preparatory programs for international students who would like to continue their degree study at BJTU. The courses include Comprehensive Chinese, scientific Chinese and basic mathematics and physics, students are required get HSK4 certificate with a score of 180 and above score before entering degree programs. Students who reach this requirement with excellent academic perfomances and good behaviors will be nominated for the scholarship candidacy.All preparatory program is being carried out in BJTU Weihai Campus.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 22,000 in total (About $ 4,035) Accommodation Fee No. 14 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 7,200 No. 1 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 8,640 High-rise Building Tower C International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 65 to RMB 9,900 No.4 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 8,640 International Student Domitory Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 3,600 High-rise Building Tower C International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 80 to RMB 10,800 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Financial Prove
Bank statement under the student’s name is preferred. If parents or other person is financing student’s study,bank statement of this financial sponsor and a letter from the sponsor stating he/she will sponsor the student’s all cost should be provided
Written in Chinese or in English
5. Physical Examination Result
6. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
7. Passport photo
Your recent photo with white background and minimum size 640 × 480 pixels, or eight pieces of printed copies with size 30 by 40 mm.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 22,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org