Age of 18 at the minimum;
Senior high school diploma or above;
Valid non-Chinese ordinary passport.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I would like to gain both speaking and writing skills in an area of chinese language from best possible source. I am generally interested in chinese culture and language. I would like to learn directly from native speakers who use chinese every day. I learn much more faster and efficent by acquiring and using learning language as I speak.
- 9 months ago
Beijing Foreign Studies University is one of the most popular University for students to pursue Chinese Language and Culture. It has been my dream to pursue my favourite language education in this university. I have been longing to pursue my Chinese Studies, Calligraphy and Chinese Painting. I choose Beijing University Studies University (BFSU) as my study place. The quality of education in BFSU is more precise and much better.
- 11 months ago
I chose this university because I felt it fit what I was looking for. My parents are both from China and from them I have learned a basic understanding of it. The ability to speak Chinese fluently is becoming increasingly valuable both in everyday life as well as in the professional workforce.
Knowing this, I want to be serious about my future and build a good foundation by learning Chinese from the best, the natives. It's well known that students who study abroad learn languages much faster and retain the information much better simply because they are surrounded and immersed in the proper environment and culture. All this together has helped me decide that the BFSU is the right university for my needs.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
It was recommended by previous students who participated in the summer program at this university.
- 2 Years ago
- From:South Korea
i want to learn Chinese language
- 2 Years ago
- BFSU ranked NO.1 in teaching Chinese language among Beijing universities.
- To attend HSK Level test for free.
- Divided into 4 level teaching classes, tailored courses arrangement help students improve language skills in a short time.
- Comprehensive course in Chinese listenting, reading and writting.
- The School arrange a lot of travel activitivities.
- The program is opened as long as there are 10 enrollments.
- The tuition fee covers the textbook fee, doesn’t cover accommodation, insurance and meal.
- Assistance is provided for application of accommodation and a BFSU card for use at BFSU dining halls.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: This program cultivates students with overall Chinese language skills.
- International students could be trained with overall Chinese language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- This program aims to help students to have the ability of better communicating with the language.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program begins classes in the spring and autumn semesters each year, with the curriculum lasting 18 weeks each semester.
- Class Time: Monday to Friday 08:00-11:50 or 13:00-16:50.
- This program is divided into preliminary level, intermediate level and advanced level, which are also subdivided into a total often sub-levels, with students assigned to classes according to their level of language competence.
- This program will put emphasis on aural and oral training in small-sized classes, with about 15 students in each class.
3. School Introduction
Editor Notes: It is the first foreign language university and offering the most language programs in China.
Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU) is a key university directly affiliated with the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China. Founded in 1941, BFSU is the first institution specializing in foreign language studies. It has the longest history among universities of its kind in China, offering a complete range of degrees, diplomas and programs at various levels, with the largest number of foreign language programs in the country. Excellence in teaching and extensive research in foreign language and literature has earned high respect for BFSU’s quality programs, both at home and internationally, Learn More>>
4. School of Chinese Language and Literature
Editor Notes: The School has a group of teachers with rich professional experience, training about 1,700 students, with 1,200 from overseas.
- The School has been designed as the first-level discipline Master’s Degree for Chinese Language and Literature.
- The School provides two PhD programs, which are Comparative Literature and Cross-culture Study, as well as Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language.
5. Campus Life
Editor Notes: The School arranges the tourist every week for free and students have been to many famous places.
The Great Wall
The Forbidden City
Age of 18 at the minimum;
Senior high school diploma or above;
Valid non-Chinese ordinary passport.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 (per day, rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (per day, rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 35 (rooms for short-term students,without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 90 (rooms for long-term students, without private bathroom) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Eight 2-inch photos
3. Guarantee letter
Better written by people who stay in China.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org