1. High school certification
2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalentYour Chance to Get Admitted
It is located at a 'college town' in a cosmopolitan city, it has a degree programme catered to my interest and needs. I am interested in the mechanics of the economy and the flow of goods specifically. China is also rapidly developing, hence studying in this university and in Beijing, will allow my understanding of my major to deepen and i can experience it firsthand.
- 10 months ago
- The school recruits international students in spring and autumn
- Divided into classes alone taught in English. When becoming a senior, they can take the same class with Chinese students.
- Opportunity to exchange learning and gain the growth in knowledge. In their third year, students can choose our partner universities such as Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Russia, in exchange of learning for one semester.
- An immersion week every year. It’s professor who will lead students to visit enterprise and then have a group discussion during this period. Immersion week will end with carrying out a speech about this activity.
- Perfect student management system. The university has set up a marketing department, student service department as well as educational administration for international students. The Student Union serves more than 200 international students from the International Business College.
- Start regular lectures the Senior Executives give, which promotes students to obtain the latest business information.
- There are internship bases between school and enterprises.
This program is taught in BESU-Solbridge. International Finance is the branch of economics that studies the dynamics of exchange rates, foreign investment, and how these affect international trade. It also studies international projects, international investments and capital flows, and trade deficits. It includes the study of futures, options and currency swaps.
All courses instruction and discussions of contemporary business issues are done in English, drawing on the vast knowledge and experience of our international faculty. You will acquire business knowledge and intercultural skills, which are highly sought after in a range of international institutions.
The aim is to produce graduates with good business management skills that are efficient in Asia as well as in the rest of the world.
The programs emphasize personal development and the acquisition of business skills to:
- ensure that each student is challenged individually to attain the highest standards of personal excellence;
- introduce students to some basic humanities and social science courses that help them expand their perspective, and become responsible members of civil society;
- ensure that students learn to question assumptions and come up with creative and meaningful solutions;
- enhance learning by hands-on projects and teamwork.
To graduate, a student must successfully earn the required number of credits in each of eight groups, and at least 140 credits in total, including those from internships and an optional applied research project.
- China Financial Systems
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Investment Analysis
- M&A and Investment Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
Internship and Career Development
Students will have the opportunities to be engaged in industrial collaborative projects, visits to companies, interview techniques, resume instructions and review, and career consultation.The school has so far signed an agreement about internship bases, with S.F-Express, chamber of commerce - China's ambassador to Thailand (including the Bank of China and , Haire company - Thailand branch ), Industrial and Commercial Bank of China- Indonesia branch.
Graduate careers within the general domain of English and finance include administrative, managerial, accounting and consultancy positions within international organisations. You may also be able to pursue a career as a professional translator or interpreter. Additionally, the course provides a foundation for further graduate level study in the subjects of English language and finance.
After graduation, students will be awarded Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) .
1. High school certification
2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 34,900 per year
RMB 139,600 in total (About $ 25,595)
Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 (per day, rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (per day, rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 35 (rooms for short-term students,without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 90 (rooms for long-term students, without private bathroom) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guardian's Valid Certificate (Copy of Guardian’s ID Card or passport)
The Guardian's Valid Certificate you provided should be consistent with the information you filled in "Custody Release Form".
2. Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant\'s signature, written in English no less than 600 words.
3. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
8. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 79 or equivalent for non-native English speakers.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Feb 2 , 2021|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 6 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 34,900 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com