1. High school certification
2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalentYour Chance to Get Admitted
I am interested in pursuing business-related majors so that upon graduation, I may assist my family’s business expand from China to the USA and Europe. Also, I want to improve my knowledge on Chinese language and culture because today’s world of business requires one to think on a global scale. My ultimate task is to continue expanding my worldview by taking part in organizations for Community Engagement & Service and assisting various people in the Campus to expand my social connection.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
i know of people who have gone there and have told me that it is a good university that teaches you not only about the course but many more and that you acquire a lot of useful skills.
- 1 Year ago
The reason I'm choosing this university is because my family has international business and i want to continue and i have to take over the company and also I have a passion for this. I have done some research and lots of my friends who study at BFSU made a impact on me. In the future i see myself studying successful at BFSU because its everything is good match for me.
- 1 Year ago
not only this university I am appreciators all chain's university.In order to occupied basic knowledge of business administration from this university & in order to develop chain's culture .
besides to this I asks great excuse,because I have not pass ports currently,until i get permit ion I will get pass ports.thank you!
- 3 Years ago
It will give me a chance to make a difference in the world
- 3 Years ago
- The school recruits international students in spring and autumn
- Divided into classes alone taught in English. When becoming a senior, they can take the same class with Chinese students.
- Opportunity to exchange learning and gain the growth in knowledge. In their third year, students can choose our partner universities such as Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Russia, in exchange of learning for one semester.
- An immersion week every year. It’s professor who will lead students to visit enterprise and then have a group discussion during this period. Immersion week will end with carrying out a speech about this activity.
- Perfect student management system. The university has set up a marketing department, student service department as well as educational administration for international students. The Student Union serves more than 200 international students from the International Business College.
- Start regular lectures the Senior Executives give, which promotes students to obtain the latest business information.
- There are internship bases between school and enterprises.
This program is taught in BESU-Solbridge. International Finance is the branch of economics that studies the dynamics of exchange rates, foreign investment, and how these affect international trade. It also studies international projects, international investments and capital flows, and trade deficits. It includes the study of futures, options and currency swaps. All courses instruction and discussions of contemporary business issues are done in English, drawing on the vast knowledge and experience of the international faculty.
The program also offers unique combination of subjects, addressing contemporary Chinese business concerns, Chinese culture, Asian values and advanced Western and American business practice and management. Students are encouraged to develop themselves into responsible, ethical business leaders who solve contentious corporate issues with a strong practical and theoretical grounding and cultural sensitivity.
The aim is to produce graduates with good business management skills that are efficient in Asia as well as in the rest of the world. To graduate, a student must successfully earn the required number of credits in each of eight groups, and at least 140 credits in total, including those from internships and an optional applied research project.
The programs emphasize personal development and the acquisition of business skills to:
- ensure that each student is challenged individually to attain the highest standards of personal excellence;
- introduce students to some basic humanities and social science courses that help them expand their perspective, and become responsible members of civil society;
- ensure that students learn to question assumptions and come up with creative and meaningful solutions;
- enhance learning by hands-on projects and teamwork.
International Business introduces students to the world of global business. Courses cover the basics of the global economy, cultural influences on business, the impact of government decisions on business, what form of business to choose, importing and exporting goods and services, foreign exchange, and international management topics.
- International Finance
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Chinese Culture & Business Etiquette
- International Trade
- Economics in Global Business
- Cross-cultural Negotiation
Students will have the opportunities to be engaged in industrial collaborative projects, visits to companies, interview techniques, resume instructions and review, and career consultation.The graduates of this program can work in the International trade transportation, insurance, customs clearance etc agencies, specialized foreign-trade corporations, and import and export department's of foreign-owned enterprises.
After graduation, students will be awarded Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) .
First year student Scholarship
To qualify for a scholarship for the academic year, the student must meet the minimum academic qualifications and demonstrate sufficient funds for non-tuition fees including cost of living, personal expenses, travel expenses, books, etc. It is expected that each student should be able to contribute toward their tuition costs as very few full-tuition scholarships are granted.
1. High school certification
2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 34,900 per year
RMB 139,600 in total (About $ 25,595)
Accommodation Fee White Building Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 (per day, rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (per day, rooms for Long-term students, without private bathroom) International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 30 to RMB 35 (rooms for short-term students,without private bathroom) Single Room RMB 110 to RMB 90 (rooms for long-term students, without private bathroom) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guardian's Valid Certificate (Copy of Guardian’s ID Card or passport)
The Guardian's Valid Certificate you provided should be consistent with the information you filled in "Custody Release Form".
2. Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant\'s signature, written in English no less than 600 words.
3. Custody release formYou can download a template or sample from here.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
8. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 79 or equivalent for non-native English speakers.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Feb 2 , 2021|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 6 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 34,900 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com