16 years old or above;
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty atschool
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Students can improve their Chinese in a short period
Tips:The minimum of class is 3.
Summer Course for Short-Term Chinese Language Training of Zhejiang University of Technology is centered on the integrative Chinese language teaching for overseas students through short-term intensive training of Chinese. The course for Chinese language teaching starts from Monday to Friday (4 credit hours per day). The student will be arranged to study in the class of a corresponding Chinese level according to his/her HSK test result at the beginning of the semester.
Summer course for Chinese language training is also available for the group registration. The time for course commencement and detailed timetable can be negotiated with the International Exchange Center according to the requirements of the student.
16 years old or above;
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,500 in total (About $ 460) Accommodation Fee East 16 Building Double Room RMB 5,300 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 3,500 (per person per year) No 11 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 24 (per person per day) to RMB 40 (per person per day) Triple Room RMB 20 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Study certificate and result from former school if the applicant is holding a study visa in China.
2. The copy of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. 3 recent photos
color photo in white background,35mm*45mm
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jul 1 , 2018
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com