Foreigners whose age ranging from 16 years old (including) and 65 years old (including).Your Chance to Get Admitted
Length of schooling
1. Long-term student: one semester(half year) to 4 semesters(two years). There are two semesters every year, the spring semester starts at the end of February, the autumn semester starts at the beginning of September.
2. Short-term student: students with certain Chinese foundation will be arranged to join the long-term Chinese class of relevant level after test.
1. Elementary I and II
1) Compulsory courses:
Elementary Comprehensive Chinese (10 class hours each week)
Elementary Spoken Chinese (4 class hours each week)
Elementary Chinese Listening (4 class hours each week)
Elementary Chinese Reading (2 class hours each week)
2) Selected courses: Chinese Calligraphy, Taijiquan and Standard Pronunciation
2. Intermediate I and II
1) Compulsory courses:
Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese
Intermediate Spoken Chinese
Intermediate Chinese Listening
Intermediate Chinese Reading
2) Selected courses: Audio-Visual-Oral Chinese, Idioms in Spoken Chinese, An Introduction to Chinese Food, Folk Customs in Hangzhou, Chinese Calligraphy, HSK mentoring and Shadow Boxing
3. Advanced class
1) Compulsory course:
Advanced Comprehensive Chinese
Advanced Spoken Chinese
Advanced Chinese Listening
2) Selected courses: Writing, News Listening, Audio-Visual-Oral Chinese, Idioms in Spoken Chinese, China's Actual Conditions, Chinese History, An Introduction to Chinese Food, Folk Customs in Hangzhou, HSK mentoring and Shadow Boxing
Foreigners whose age ranging from 16 years old (including) and 65 years old (including).
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee East 16 Building Double Room RMB 5,300 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 3,500 (per person per year) No 11 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 24 (per person per day) to RMB 40 (per person per day) Triple Room RMB 20 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Physical examination record for foreigner
Valid for six months is available.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. One passport blank page
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 25 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com