1.Under the age of 40;
2. Good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Close proximity to where I will be residing. Courses varying in both length and starting date. Reasonable application/admission fee.
- 7 months ago
- Name:Skein Hannah
- From:South Africa
Class minimum number: 10 students
To learn the daily spoken Chinese language, experience the rich and ancient Chinese history and culture, fell the high-speed development and changes of modern China and visit famous scenic spots in China.
Three-week study tour not only allows you to view the profile of China as a tourist, but also allows you to penetrate the real Chinese world as an insider and live with the culture.
Students will stay at ZUST for 20 days to receive a Chinese language training, learn about arts and culture like Chinese painting, calligraphy, seal-cutting, pottery making, tea culture, food culture and so on. They will also visit the must-go places in Hangzhou like the West Lake, Ancient Historical and Cultural Hefang Street, Song Dynasty Town and so on. The trip includes visits to modern city Shanghai, Jiande to experience the fantastic Canoe Drifting, Hangzhou local museums and local enterprises.
Schedule for Summer Tour (Sample)
Day SUN MON TUE WED THUR FRI SAT Date Aug.9 Aug.10 Aug.11 Aug.12 Aug.13 Aug.14 Aug.15 Morning Pick up from Shanghai Arrive in Hangzhou
Introduction to Hangzhou
Chinese Calligraphy Theory and Practice
One-day Tour to Shanghai Lunch 12:00-13:00 Afternoon 13:30-16:30 20:30-21:30
Campus Tour ﹠ For Telephone cards and Meal cards
Hangzhou City Tour
Visit to Zhejiang Provincial museum, Boating on Westlake
Evening Free 18:00-20:00
Free 18:00-20:00 Cycling around West Lake Free Free
Includes: Tuition, Accommodation double room), Visits, Trips, Pick-up and Send-off from and to Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
1.Extra 800RMB is required for a single room.
2.Meals will be paid by students themselves. Students can have meals in campus canteen and cafeteria, which costs RMB 15-20 Yuan per day.
3.The fee could be slightly different if the group number is less than 10 persons.
1.Under the age of 40;
2. Good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,800 in total (About $ 1,250) Accommodation Fee Qingsong International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 Single Room RMB 1,200 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 20 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com