1.Under the age of 40;
2. Good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
china is one of the most advanced countries technological so i want to learn in zust since i want to study information technology and computer science
- 1 Year ago
- Name:sibanda thelisisa leon
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty;
- Students will have a better understanding of China through tours.
Duration: about 2-4 weeks.
Fee depends on tailored programs
To learn the daily spoken Chinese language, experience the rich and ancient Chinese history and culture, fell the high-speed development and changes of modern China and visit famous scenic spots in China. Three-week study tour not only allows you to view the profile of China as a tourist, but also allows you to penetrate the real Chinese world as an insider and live with the culture.
Students will stay at ZUST for 20 days to receive a Chinese language training, learn about arts and culture like Chinese painting, calligraphy, seal-cutting, pottery making, tea culture and food culture and so on.
For curriculum only for reference, please download here>>
- They will also visit the must-go places in Hangzhou like the West Lake, Hefang Acient Historical and Cultural Street, Song Dynasty Town and so on. The trip includes visits to modern city Shanghai, Jiande to experience the fantastic Canoe Drifting, Hangzhou local museums and local enterprises.
1.Under the age of 40;
2. Good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,600 in total (About $ 480) Accommodation Fee Qingsong International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 (per person per month) Donghe Building for International Students Double Room RMB 400 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Aug 11 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 20 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com