Applicants with New HSK level 4 could start from the 2nd academic year, and with new HSK level 5 from the 3rd academic year.Your Chance to Get Admitted
because i have to study in this country
- 3 months ago
- Name:nzabamwita Alphonse
This university is suitable for me, look like so interesting also!
- 4 months ago
- Name:Aurélie W.
This major is oriented to those international students with high school graduation certificate or higher degree whose mother tongue is not Chinese. The undergraduate program of Business Chinese major attaches equal importance to knowledge, capabilities and qualities with the core courses of Chinese language course, business course, and course of Chinese society & culture.
Courses are tailored to cultivating inter-disciplinary and applied talents as required in modern society with capabilities as follows: Chinese language listening, speaking, reading and writing; being familiar with the basic theory and practice of modern business affairs; knowing well the developments of Chinese culture, contemporary economy and society; being able to make business deals with fluent Chinese language under intercultural background.
Chinese language & culture, Business Chinese
Chinese Listening, Oral Chinese, Chinese Reading, Chinese Writing, Spoken Business Chinese, Business Chinese Audio, Reading Business Chinese, Writing Business Chinese, Business Case Study, International Business Negotiation, Economic Law, Marketing, Advertisement, Chinese Culture.
For curriculum details, please download>>
Students with HSK certificate can join in the 2nd academic year or 3rd academic year:
⇒Students with new HSK 4 (180 scores or above) can jump into the 2nd academic year;
⇒Students with new HSK 4 (240 scores or above) or new HSK 5 (180 scores or above) can jump into the 3rd academic year.
Direction of the transfer
- If you have already gotten HSK4 180 or above, and pass the entrance examination that is organized by International Education School of ZUST, you are exempted from studying the following courses (38 credits in total): Elementary Chinese 1, Elementary Chinese 2, Elementary Chinese Listening 1, Elementary Chinese Listening 2, Elementary Oral Chinese 1, Elementary Oral Chinese 2, Elementary Chinese Reading 1, Elementary Chinese Reading 2
- If you have already gotten HSK4 240 or HSK 5 180 or above, and pass the entrance examination that is organized by International Education School of ZUST, you are exempted from learning the following courses (62 credits in total): Elementary Chinese 1, Elementary Chinese 2, Elementary Chinese Listening 1, Elementary Chinese Listening 2, Elementary Oral Chinese 1, Elementary Oral Chinese 2, Elementary Chinese Reading 1, Elementary Chinese Reading 2, Intermediate Chinese 1, Intermediate Chinese 2, Intermediate Chinese Listening 1, Intermediate Chinese Listening 2, Intermediate Chinese Reading, Elementary Chinese Writing.
Credit Requirements for Graduation
The minimum requirement for graduation is 130 credits.
Note: Learning Materials Fee :600RMB/Semester(Money should be transferred to ZUST account).
International Education School, ZUST, 318 Liuhe Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, 310023, China
Applicants with New HSK level 4 could start from the 2nd academic year, and with new HSK level 5 from the 3rd academic year.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 15,000 pre year
RMB 60,000 in total (About $ 11,005)
Accommodation Fee Qingsong International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 Single Room RMB 1,200 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. High school academic transcript
If you do not graduated,please provide high school transcripts of all courses or notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
5. Senior High School Graduation Certificate
Original copy or notarized copy in Chinese/English. Graduating high school students can provide pre-graduation certificate instead.
6. HSK level certificate
HSK level certificate and the transcript or the copy (majors offered in Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 15,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com