Age 18-40.Your Chance to Get Admitted
High quality education and research, an affordable cost of living, an international outlook and community,
- 6 months ago
- Name:N'dongo Jeson Gaybrell
I was suggested by a friend and also I need the language for different kinds of occupation.
- 6 months ago
- Name:TAFESSE LEUL
Zhejiang University and the region in particular has such diverse cultural norms and values, the famous gentle hospitality of it’s people and outstanding technological advancement makes it the ideal place for a hands-on study experience for me to improve my Chinese.
With a rather beautiful and calming scenery and friendly people it’s only fitting that the Zhejiang region now has some of the most globally high ranking education institutions with an outstanding reputation. I would love to be a part of that while I improve my language skills.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Kasambala Brigitha
The price of course
- 8 months ago
- Name:elbagher Mohamed yeslem
It was greatly recommended to me from multiple people that Zheijang was one of the best
- 10 months ago
- Name:Brunette Destiny
- From:United States
- All professional teachers have high-level foreign language teaching certificate, have rich experience in foreign language teaching, and are deeply welcomed by students.
- Excellent teaching mode: Maximum number of students is 15 people in one class. "One to one " teaching mode can be provided to students with special requirements.
- Advanced teaching facilities: Multi-purpose classrooms are ready to meet the needs of a variety of teaching.
- ZUST offers enhanced learning courses for different purposes.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: ZUST established A, B, C, D, E, F six grading standards corresponding to the National Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
- Clearly focus on Chinese language.
- Well-designed relevant activities and excursions.
- Communication with Chinese students and faculty.
- Learning optional Chinese traditional culture.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The program is divided into 3 aspects which are main courses, elective courses, and activities.
2.1 Main Courses
- General classes at different levels.
- Oral classes at different levels.
- Listening classes at elementary and intermediate levels.
- News broadcast listening and reading classes at the intermediate level.
- Video, listening, and speaking classes at the advanced level.
- Reading classes at intermediate and advanced levels.
2.2 Elective Courses
Drill classes at different levels: Speaking drill Listening drill Reading drill Linguistic classes at different levels: Pronunciation correction Chinese character writing and reading Chinese grammar Language skill classes at different levels: Conversation in social activities Reading on specific topics Essay writing Speeches and debates Chinese culture classes: Introduction of China Chinese culture Historical anecdotes Tea culture Cultural skills classes: Chinese calligraphy and painting Shadowboxing Beijing opera Chinese songs Literary masterpiece appreciation (bilingual) Movie and TV program appreciation classes Other classes
- Short-distance culture tour.
- After-class entertainment and exercise.
- Interesting activities and competitions, etc.
Editor Notes: The fees is subject to the school standard when the applicants arrive at the school.
- Application Fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80.
- Tuition Fees of Long-term Chinese Language Program: RMB 6500 Yuan/semester or 13,000 Yuan/year.
- Learning Materials Fee :300RMB/Semester(Money should be transferred to ZUST account).
- On-campus accommodation: Single Room: RMB 1200 Yuan/month; Double Room: RMB 600 Yuan/month/person.
- Off-campus Single Room: 800 Yuan/month; Off-campus Double Room: RMB 400 Yuan/month/person.
- Bed set: RMB 300~400 Yuan/person.
- Electricity Fee Prepaid: RMB 1000 Yuan.
- Room Deposit: RMB 1000 Yuan.
- Insurance Fee: RMB 400 Yuan for half an academic year or 800 Yuan for a full academic year. All students are required to purchase local insurance.
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University of Science and Technology attaches great importance to scientific research.
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST), is a multi-disciplinary university with emphasis in engineering, incorporating disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Combining the technical know-how of German Applied Science Universities with its own experience, ZUST explores ways of cultivating international specialists with applied skills., Learn More>>
5. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
6. Registration Information
Registration Time: Augu 12 - Augu 13 2016
Registration Address: International Students Affairs Center(Room 409, West Building of Library),ZUST
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 15,000 in total (About $ 2,755) Accommodation Fee Qingsong International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 (per person per month) Donghe Building for International Students Double Room RMB 400 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Physical examination record for foreigner
Valid for one year is available
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. One passport blank page
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 15,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org