1.Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 65;
2.In good physical and psychological condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I HAVE KNOWN ALUMNUS OF THE UNIVERSITY WHO HAVE ATTENDED LANGUAGE COURSE AND THEY ARE EXCELLENT AT THE SAME. IN ADDITION TO THAT, IT HAS WIDE VARIETY OF SUBJECTS TAUGHT WHICH WOULD PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE.
- 3 weeks ago
- Name:DEVENDRA KUMAR
1) part of the Top 5 Universities in China
2) long history and fame abroad with extensive recognition by Asian companies
3) recommended by my former director at my previous company Kerry Logistics
4) interesting and diverse electives by famous professors
5) wonderful campus and lovely neighbourhood of the West Lake (visited Hangzhou several times before the past years)
6) agreeable city, very active with a pool of high-performing companies
- 1 month ago
- Name:Clowez Florine
I researched various universities in China and found that Zhejiang is highly rated, and provides a language course that looks exactly like what I want to study, including the variety of extra studies offered. I also visited Hangzhou recently and found that the city is a very pleasant place to live while studying. I want to become proficient in Chinese language so I can study for a Bachelor's Degree in China.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Watson Maxwell
- From:United Kingdom
my reason for choosing this university is that there is the first choice of the faculty that I would like to embrace after my formation of the Chinese language.
Southwest University of Science and Technology
Preparatory Program of Chinese Language & Culture scholarship
- Program Information
Starting Date: Mar 01,2018
Degree: Chinese Program
Duration: 1 Year
Teaching Language: Chinese
Tuition Fee: RMB 17,000 In Total
- Scholarship Coverage
1. First Prize (FULL SCHOLARSHIP):
Tuition and room charge(for living in the dormitory on campus) fully waived
Insurance fully covered: RMB600 per person per year
Living allowance: RMB600 per person per month
2. Second Prize (TUITION WAIVER):
Tuition fully waived
3. Third Prize (ALLOWANCE ONLY):
RMB600 per person per month
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 12000 0
Living Expense: 0
a. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and satisfy all SWUST admission criteria.
b. Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in SWUST.
c. Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with SWUST regulations.
d. Applicants should demonstrate positive learning attitude and good performance.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Course Application Form for Prospective Students of SWUST.
2. Scholarship Application Form for Prospective Students of SWUST.
3. Photocopy of valid passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
4. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
5. High school graduate certificate.
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Physical Examination Form.
7. Notarized Non-criminal record. (This is necessary.)
8. SWUST International Students Family Information.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
◾Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
◾Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
◾Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Dec 31, 2017
Deadline for Documents: Dec 31, 2017
Scholarship Service Fee: $200
© 2008 - 2017 Chiwest, Inc. All rights reserved
Success Cases Terms & Conditions
in anticipation of my registration after the language studies, this university organizes my first choice: Faculty of Mecatonics
- 1 month ago
- Name:MINTEMBA STEPHANO
- From:Congo (Zaire)
I studied one year at this university a year earlier, then began working in the same city. I want to come back to continue my Chinese language studies. I think Hangzhou is a great city to live in, and Zhejiang university is a great university to study at. I enjoyed the teachers, the style, and the focus on in-depth studying.
- 1 month ago
- Name:BLAKE CHRISTOPHER
- From:United Kingdom
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Lectures delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty;
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: International College organizes language-teaching classes at elementary, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Students are to be placed in classes that suit them best by taking a proficiency test.
- A class is usually composed of 15-20 students.
- The spring semester usually starts from late February and the autumn semester from early or middle September.
- A semester usually consists of 18 weeks with 20 class hours of language courses per week.
- Electives are offered for students to choose from one to three courses according to the students’ interest and Chinese capacity.
- Field trips are arranged once or twice each semester.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The whole program can be divided into 3 aspects, which are main courses, elective courses, and lecture series.
2.1 Main Courses
Elementary Level (Grade 1-3): Intensive Reading Practical Conversation Listening Comprehension Extensive Reading Intermediate Level (Grade 4-5): Intensive Reading Listening and Conversation Practical Writing Extensive Reading Advanced Level (Grade 6-7): Intensive Reading Advanced Comprehensive Chinese Practical Writing Extensive Reading
2.2 Elective Courses
Taiji Gong-fu Chinese Calligraphy Traditional Chinese Painting Survey of China Ancient Chinese Language Study of Chinese Character Traditional Chinese Operas Chinese Literature History of China Chinese Economy
2.3 Lecture Series
Art and Culture Social Science Economic and Business Management Chinese Customs Chinese Tourism Chinese Philosophy Survey of Chinese Economy Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Folk Music Education in China Marketing in China Survey of China Appreciation of Cultural Relics Chinese Aesthetics Management of China-foreign Joint Ventures Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Tea Culture and Chinese Cuisine Culture Chinese Society Doing Business with China Chinese Drama Chinese Politics and Law International Trade Traditional Chinese Religions
3. Insurance & Scholarships
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University offers comprehensive insurance and scholarships to the international student.
- Insurance includes accident injury medical treatment, hospitalization medical treatment, disability and loss of life.
- Each student who studies more than one-half year at the university can enjoy these insurance.
- Fee for the comprehensive insurance is included in the tuition.
- Outstanding studying students have opportunities of getting Zhejiang University Chinese Language Scholarship.
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University is a Public, 985 Project Comprehensive university.
Zhejiang University is a national comprehensive university. Founded in 1897, it was initially known as “Qiushi Shuyuan” (Qiushi Academy), one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China. Zhejiang University‘s fields of study cover philosophy, literature, history, education, science, economics, law, management, engineering, agriculture, medicine and etc. The university, now has 113 specialties for undergraduate studies, and it is entitled to confer master's degrees in 324 programs and primary (secondary) discipline doctoral degrees in 41 (252) programs, Learn More>>
5. The International College of Zhejiang University
Editor Notes: It had its first enrollment of international students in 1979 and there are more than 25,000 international students in the school.
- The college has a strong teaching faculty composed of more than 30 full-time teachers and over 40 part-time teachers.
- The college has a HSK(Chinese Proficiency Test) Test Center which holds the test on April, June and November every year.
- The International College accepts over 200 CSC scholarship students every year.
- The college has been vigorously developing Chinese language teaching programs with overseas partners.
- The college provides many opportunities of fieldwork and after-class activities each year.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
1.Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 65;
2.In good physical and psychological condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 18,000 in total (About $ 3,305) Accommodation Fee 31 Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) Chu Kochen Hall of International Education Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) International Student Hall Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Cuibai Lyceum Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 20 (per person per day) to RMB 30 (per person per day) Youyi (Friendship) Apartment Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 18,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org