1.Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 65;
2.In good physical and psychological condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I chose Zhejiang University because of its excellent reputation as institution for education, a fact confirmed by several Chinese friends of mine. I want to pursue my interest in Chinese language further and I am very excited about the program offered by Zhejiang University for language students. The program covers all relevant aspects for Chinese language students and can achieve great progress fort its students. Furthermore, the campus of Zhejiang University and Hangzhou as closest city seem to be a very nice place to live, study and learn more about Chinese language and culture.
- 5 months ago
- Name:Krell Adrian
Good reviews from my friends
- 6 months ago
- Name:Auaririna Ailana
Dear Sir or Madam
To whom it may concerned...
I am currently studying for my degree in Chinese, English and Economics, at the
Jean Moulin University in Lyon 3, I wish to specialize in the field of economy by
enrolling in your institution known all around the world.
Passionate about languages and economics, I chose the "European English in
Economics" option at school allowing a sharper learning of the English economic
vocabulary and allowing me to validate my TOEFL. I therefore have a general but
more advanced view of the French, English and American economy. Moreover, I
have been studying Chinese for 7 years and have immersed myself in its culture
and language during a vacation. To test my abilities in Chinese, I took part in the
general competion of the lycées (high school) which is reserved for the pupils
mastering this subject. I also have several Chinese correspondents and friends
who allow me to perfect the language, although I still have many things to learn.
Thus, I think that the economic and linguistic fields are what I would like develop
Moreover, occasionally I work as a waitress and babysitter to ensure my
expenses but also my savings. So I would define myself as someone responsible
and trustworthy. I am also very energetic and motivated and these qualities have
always been seen and noted during group presentations. Through my various
experiences, and meetings, I would like to study and specialize in international
trade and management workmanship. To carry out this project I must first master
I heard about the excellent reputation of your establishment when I met people
specialized in that field. I have researched, compared different programs and
your programme is by far the best. Its education based on experience,
international programs and foreign languages seems to perfectly meet my
learning needs. My professors, speakers and former students who attended
Zhejiang University all recommended to me this institute which corresponds
greatly to my needs. The answers I received completely satisfied me and
prompted me to apply to Zhejiang university. An establishment with so much
diversity, a high level of teaching, which would enable me to realize my project,
but also my dream. I therefore hope to have the opportunity to participate in the
language program, to develop my language skills and live new experiences. I am
therefore ready to commit to this level of studies and to give the best of myself.
As I said earlier on, I will be fully committed to this project. I would also like to be
able to continue my studies at your institution afterwards and thus extend my
stay if everything goes well.
Extremely motivated, I am determined to train quickly and furthermore, I want
know everything I can about the jobs related to this field of study, but also
opportunities that this faculty could offer me.
I hope I was able to prove how truly motivated I am. I remain at your disposal.
Yours faithfully, Alyssa Puillet
- 6 months ago
- Name:PUILLET Alyssa
Recommendation from Chinese friends. Good reputation. I have also been to Hangzhou before and like the city
- 6 months ago
- Name:Gasson Nicholas
- From:United Kingdom
I am attracted by the international reputation of the university and by the suitability of the semester-length Chinese language program being offered to my needs.
- 7 months ago
- Name:Gioannini Jesse
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Lectures delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty;
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: International College organizes language-teaching classes at elementary, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Students are to be placed in classes that suit them best by taking a proficiency test.
- A class is usually composed of 15-20 students.
- The spring semester usually starts from late February and the autumn semester from early or middle September.
- A semester usually consists of 18 weeks with 20 class hours of language courses per week.
- Electives are offered for students to choose from one to three courses according to the students’ interest and Chinese capacity.
- Field trips are arranged once or twice each semester.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The whole program can be divided into 3 aspects, which are main courses, elective courses, and lecture series.
2.1 Main Courses
Elementary Level (Grade 1-3): Intensive Reading Practical Conversation Listening Comprehension Extensive Reading Intermediate Level (Grade 4-5): Intensive Reading Listening and Conversation Practical Writing Extensive Reading Advanced Level (Grade 6-7): Intensive Reading Advanced Comprehensive Chinese Practical Writing Extensive Reading
2.2 Elective Courses
Taiji Gong-fu Chinese Calligraphy Traditional Chinese Painting Survey of China Ancient Chinese Language Study of Chinese Character Traditional Chinese Operas Chinese Literature History of China Chinese Economy
2.3 Lecture Series
Art and Culture Social Science Economic and Business Management Chinese Customs Chinese Tourism Chinese Philosophy Survey of Chinese Economy Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Folk Music Education in China Marketing in China Survey of China Appreciation of Cultural Relics Chinese Aesthetics Management of China-foreign Joint Ventures Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Tea Culture and Chinese Cuisine Culture Chinese Society Doing Business with China Chinese Drama Chinese Politics and Law International Trade Traditional Chinese Religions
3. Insurance & Scholarships
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University offers comprehensive insurance and scholarships to the international student.
- Insurance includes accident injury medical treatment, hospitalization medical treatment, disability and loss of life.
- Each student who studies more than one-half year at the university can enjoy these insurance.
- Fee for the comprehensive insurance is included in the tuition.
- Outstanding studying students have opportunities of getting Zhejiang University Chinese Language Scholarship.
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University is a Public, 985 Project Comprehensive university.
Zhejiang University is a national comprehensive university. Founded in 1897, it was initially known as “Qiushi Shuyuan” (Qiushi Academy), one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China. Zhejiang University‘s fields of study cover philosophy, literature, history, education, science, economics, law, management, engineering, agriculture, medicine and etc. The university, now has 113 specialties for undergraduate studies, and it is entitled to confer master's degrees in 324 programs and primary (secondary) discipline doctoral degrees in 41 (252) programs, Learn More>>
5. The International College of Zhejiang University
Editor Notes: It had its first enrollment of international students in 1979 and there are more than 25,000 international students in the school.
- The college has a strong teaching faculty composed of more than 30 full-time teachers and over 40 part-time teachers.
- The college has a HSK(Chinese Proficiency Test) Test Center which holds the test on April, June and November every year.
- The International College accepts over 200 CSC scholarship students every year.
- The college has been vigorously developing Chinese language teaching programs with overseas partners.
- The college provides many opportunities of fieldwork and after-class activities each year.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
1.Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 65;
2.In good physical and psychological condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,000 in total (About $ 1,655) Accommodation Fee 31 Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) Chu Kochen Hall of International Education Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) International Student Hall Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Cuibai Lyceum Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 20 (per person per day) to RMB 30 (per person per day) Youyi (Friendship) Apartment Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 2,000 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org